Ben Kingsley and Brandon Soo Hoo (G.I. Joe: The Rise Of Cobra) are set to join Harrison Ford, Asa Butterfield, Hailee Stanfield and Abigail Breslin in the film version of Orson Scott Card’s bestselling novel Ender’s Game. The feature is a futuristic adventure a young strategist (Butterfield) who is drafted by the International Fleet to save the human race from hostile alien invaders. Kingsley, repped by CAA and the UK’s Independent Talent Group, will play Mazer Rackham, a legendary war hero. Soo Hoo, repped by Paradigm and DreamScope, will play Fly Molo. Summit Entertainment is co-financing and will release the film domestically March 15, 2013. Production is set for next month in New Orleans.
Ben Kingsley Joins Cast Of 'Ender's Game'
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Fast & Furious' Animated Series Set At Netflix Based On Universal Movies As Deal With DreamWorks Animation TV Expands
Latest Film News
- Big Tribeca Deal: Apple Pays 7-Figures For Ed Sheeran Documentary ‘Songwriter’
- Verve Launches Publishing Division And Hires Lit Agent Liz Parker To Run It
- Margaret French Isaac Named President Of Denise Di Novi Pictures
- ‘A Quiet Place’ Screams No. 1, ‘I Feel Pretty’ Debut, ‘Super Trooper 2’ Siren Success – Monday…
- Tom Brady To Write Seth Gordon-Directed Racial Injustice Feature Film ‘Tulia’
- ‘Give Us This Day’ Filmmakers Talk The Overlooked High Crime In East St. Louis In New Docu – Tribeca