A&E Network plans to ramp up its nonfiction fare with the hire of three executives in its programming department. Drew Tappon has come aboard as VP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming, joining from Warner Horizon TV, where he was senior creative director and oversaw shows including The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and The Voice; Brad Holcman has been hired as Senior Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming after being director of creative affairs at fox21 (Beauty And The Geek); and Nicole Reed joins as Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming from Discovery Channel, where she was a manager in their nonfiction department and worked on series like American Guns. The trio will report to Elaine Frontain Bryant, SVP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming.
A&E Bolsters Nonfiction Unit With 3 Hires
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'