A&E Network plans to ramp up its nonfiction fare with the hire of three executives in its programming department. Drew Tappon has come aboard as VP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming, joining from Warner Horizon TV, where he was senior creative director and oversaw shows including The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and The Voice; Brad Holcman has been hired as Senior Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming after being director of creative affairs at fox21 (Beauty And The Geek); and Nicole Reed joins as Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming from Discovery Channel, where she was a manager in their nonfiction department and worked on series like American Guns. The trio will report to Elaine Frontain Bryant, SVP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming.
A&E Bolsters Nonfiction Unit With 3 Hires
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest TV News
- MTV President Sean Atkins Steps Down
- John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
- ‘The Talking Dead’: ‘Walking Dead’ Cast Talk Shocking Character Deaths In Rainy Live Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Premiere: Negan’s Victim Revealed In Bloody Opener
- Benedict Cumberbatch To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’ November 5
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?