A&E Network plans to ramp up its nonfiction fare with the hire of three executives in its programming department. Drew Tappon has come aboard as VP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming, joining from Warner Horizon TV, where he was senior creative director and oversaw shows including The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and The Voice; Brad Holcman has been hired as Senior Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming after being director of creative affairs at fox21 (Beauty And The Geek); and Nicole Reed joins as Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming from Discovery Channel, where she was a manager in their nonfiction department and worked on series like American Guns. The trio will report to Elaine Frontain Bryant, SVP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming.
A&E Bolsters Nonfiction Unit With 3 Hires
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'