A&E Network plans to ramp up its nonfiction fare with the hire of three executives in its programming department. Drew Tappon has come aboard as VP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming, joining from Warner Horizon TV, where he was senior creative director and oversaw shows including The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and The Voice; Brad Holcman has been hired as Senior Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming after being director of creative affairs at fox21 (Beauty And The Geek); and Nicole Reed joins as Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming from Discovery Channel, where she was a manager in their nonfiction department and worked on series like American Guns. The trio will report to Elaine Frontain Bryant, SVP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming.
A&E Bolsters Nonfiction Unit With 3 Hires
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season