A&E Network plans to ramp up its nonfiction fare with the hire of three executives in its programming department. Drew Tappon has come aboard as VP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming, joining from Warner Horizon TV, where he was senior creative director and oversaw shows including The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and The Voice; Brad Holcman has been hired as Senior Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming after being director of creative affairs at fox21 (Beauty And The Geek); and Nicole Reed joins as Director of Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming from Discovery Channel, where she was a manager in their nonfiction department and worked on series like American Guns. The trio will report to Elaine Frontain Bryant, SVP Non-Fiction & Alternative Programming.
A&E Bolsters Nonfiction Unit With 3 Hires
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- EMMYS: Mindy Kaling, Liev Schreiber, Kate Walsh & More Join Presenters List
- Damon Lindelof Pens 'Lost'-Themed Episode Of 'Phineas And Ferb'
- Paramount Sets October 'Men, Women & Children' Dates
- Ving Rhames Boards 'Operator'; 'Threshold' Ramps Up; Five Join 'Clavius'
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'