EXCLUSIVE: ABC Entertainment Group’s consolidated casting department, which handled casting for the network and ABC Studios, has been split into two teams under Keli Lee, EVP casting, ABC Entertainment Television Group. She will oversee both with emphasis on ABC. VP Ayo Davis, executive director Randi Chugerman and VP Sandi Logan will handle casting on the network side, while VP Claudia Ramsumair will spearhead casting for ABC Studios, working with director John Villacorta, manager Marcello Bellisario and Peachy Pascual. The move is aimed at having the two departments focus on the specific needs of the network and the studio. After supplying almost exclusively ABC for the past few years, ABC Studios ramped up sales to outside networks this season with big commitments at NBC, Fox and CBS, including a pilot order for drama Beautiful People at NBC. People in the casting community welcomed the news of the reorganization, noting that it will likely bring more clarity in their dealings with ABC and ABC Studios.
ABC Splits Network And Studio Casting Into Separate Departments
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over