EXCLUSIVE: ABC Entertainment Group’s consolidated casting department, which handled casting for the network and ABC Studios, has been split into two teams under Keli Lee, EVP casting, ABC Entertainment Television Group. She will oversee both with emphasis on ABC. VP Ayo Davis, executive director Randi Chugerman and VP Sandi Logan will handle casting on the network side, while VP Claudia Ramsumair will spearhead casting for ABC Studios, working with director John Villacorta, manager Marcello Bellisario and Peachy Pascual. The move is aimed at having the two departments focus on the specific needs of the network and the studio. After supplying almost exclusively ABC for the past few years, ABC Studios ramped up sales to outside networks this season with big commitments at NBC, Fox and CBS, including a pilot order for drama Beautiful People at NBC. People in the casting community welcomed the news of the reorganization, noting that it will likely bring more clarity in their dealings with ABC and ABC Studios.
ABC Splits Network And Studio Casting Into Separate Departments
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed
- Sean Spicer Swats CNN On Russian Collusion Report: More Evidence CNN Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- ATX Television Festival Sets ‘Snowfall’ For Opening Night, Network Presidents Panel, ‘Fargo…
- Damien Chazelle, Jordan Peele & Oprah Winfrey On Produced By Conference Roster
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike