EXCLUSIVE: ABC Entertainment Group’s consolidated casting department, which handled casting for the network and ABC Studios, has been split into two teams under Keli Lee, EVP casting, ABC Entertainment Television Group. She will oversee both with emphasis on ABC. VP Ayo Davis, executive director Randi Chugerman and VP Sandi Logan will handle casting on the network side, while VP Claudia Ramsumair will spearhead casting for ABC Studios, working with director John Villacorta, manager Marcello Bellisario and Peachy Pascual. The move is aimed at having the two departments focus on the specific needs of the network and the studio. After supplying almost exclusively ABC for the past few years, ABC Studios ramped up sales to outside networks this season with big commitments at NBC, Fox and CBS, including a pilot order for drama Beautiful People at NBC. People in the casting community welcomed the news of the reorganization, noting that it will likely bring more clarity in their dealings with ABC and ABC Studios.
ABC Splits Network And Studio Casting Into Separate Departments
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast