ABC has given the green light to 666 Park Ave, a drama pilot from writer David Wilcox (Fringe), Warner Bros. TV and Alloy Entertainment. Based on Alloy’s book series by Gabriella Pierce, the show is set up at a historic apartment buildings in New York City and centers on a young couple who become its managers. They unwittingly begin to experience supernatural occurrences, which complicate and endanger the lives of everyone in the residence. Wilcox is executive producing 666 Park Ave with Leslie Morgenstein and Gina Girolamo. Wilcox most recently served as a co-executive producer on Fox’s Fringe. He previously held the same position on ABC’s Life On Mars and NBC’s Law & Order. ABC chief Paul Lee previously worked with Alloy at ABC Family where he developed and greenlighted the Alloy/WBTV-produced hit Pretty Little Liars. This is the second ABC drama pilot set at a New York residential building. The network also greenlighted Shonda Rhimes/KL Steinberg’s Gilded Lillys, which takes place at a luxury NYC hotel in 1895. ABC’s other 2 drama pilots ordered so far are both large-scope: a metaphysical show from Roland Emmerich and Shawn Ryan/Karl Gajdusek’s Last Resort.
ABC Picks Up Supernatural Drama Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Anthony Scaramucci Might Attend Politicon Confab After All
- ‘The Night Shift’ Ratings Hit Season High; ‘Big Brother’ & CBS Top Night
- ‘Secret Life Of Muslims’ Web Series Returns For Season 2 With Funding Push
- 'My Dinner With Hervé': Mark Povinelli & Helena Mattsson Join Cast Of HBO Movie
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 Trailer: Maura & Family Head To Israel
- Ryan Lizza Punches Back At Anthony Scaramucci Claims About Profane Interview