Good news for Last Man Standing — the freshman ABC comedy has received an order for 2 extra episodes, bringing the total for the show’s first season to 24 episodes. While not a breakout hit of the size of CBS’ 2 Broke Girls and Fox’s New Girl, the multi-camera sitcom starring veteran Tim Allen has been a solid performer and was able to open a second comedy night for ABC on Tuesdays. In its most recent airing, Last Man Standing drew a 2.1/6 among adults 18-49 and 7.6 million viewers in Live+Same Day.
ABC Orders Two More Episodes Of 'Last Man Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Quiet Place' Still Noisy With $21M+; 'I Feel Pretty' $18M; 'Super Troopers 2' Arrests $16M - Saturday Update
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Jane the Virgin' Finale': Series Creator On That Shocking Twist, 'Dallas'-Inspired Cliffhanger, Season 5 & Show's Endgame
'Love, Gilda' Director On Meeting Gene Wilder & Why Some Gilda Radner 'SNL' Peers Aren't In The Doc - Tribeca
Nyle DiMarco Went From 'America's Next Top Model' To Broadway Producer: How 'Children Of A Lesser God' Paved The Way
Latest TV News
- ‘Meghan Markle’ Dips While ‘Jane The Virgin’ Steady In Friday Ratings
- Robert Durst Admits He May Have Said Too Much In HBO Series ‘The Jinx’
- Bill Maher Asks Michael Avenatti If He Will Run For Office
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Renewed For Season 15 By ABC
- Roberta Flack Falls Ill At Apollo Theater, Rushed To Hospital
- The Weinstein Co. Names Executive With Experience In Restructuring To Board Of Directors