Good news for Last Man Standing — the freshman ABC comedy has received an order for 2 extra episodes, bringing the total for the show’s first season to 24 episodes. While not a breakout hit of the size of CBS’ 2 Broke Girls and Fox’s New Girl, the multi-camera sitcom starring veteran Tim Allen has been a solid performer and was able to open a second comedy night for ABC on Tuesdays. In its most recent airing, Last Man Standing drew a 2.1/6 among adults 18-49 and 7.6 million viewers in Live+Same Day.
ABC Orders Two More Episodes Of 'Last Man Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Fires Up $745M Offshore, $908M WW; Tops 'Transformers' In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Eliza Dushku To Star In ‘The Black Company’ Series Adaptation In Works By IM Global & David Goyer
- ‘Little Big Shots’ Ratings Down But Top Sunday, NBA Playoffs Rise Big Over 2016
- John Oliver Takes On Ivanka Trump & Jared Kushner On ‘Last Week Tonight’
- Fox Ramps Up Off-Cycle Development, Eyes Multiple Pilot Orders This Summer
- Coroner: ‘Happy Days’ Star Erin Moran Died Of Cancer – Update
- Disney Says Affiliate Deal Will Enable ABC Streams To Reach 90% Of Households