Good news for Last Man Standing — the freshman ABC comedy has received an order for 2 extra episodes, bringing the total for the show’s first season to 24 episodes. While not a breakout hit of the size of CBS’ 2 Broke Girls and Fox’s New Girl, the multi-camera sitcom starring veteran Tim Allen has been a solid performer and was able to open a second comedy night for ABC on Tuesdays. In its most recent airing, Last Man Standing drew a 2.1/6 among adults 18-49 and 7.6 million viewers in Live+Same Day.
ABC Orders Two More Episodes Of 'Last Man Standing'
What's Hot on Deadline
Fox News Reveals "Smoking Gun" That They're Spying On Andrea Tantaros, Claims Ex-Host's Lawyer Amidst Sanctions Move By Newser
Latest TV News
- Isabella Rossellini Talks Movies, Makeup & How Brando’s ‘Godfather’ Inspired Her ‘Shut Eye’ Role – The…
- ‘The Voice’ Tops ‘Dancing With the Stars’ As Both Eye Finale Lows
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Trailer: First Extended Look At Season 7
- Freeform Hires Tricia Melton As SVP Marketing
- Diane Keaton’s AFI Life Achievement Tribute Sets TNT Airdate, Cinematographer Also To Be Feted
- Ellen DeGeneres Eyes Stand-Up Return With Netflix Comedy Special