EXCLUSIVE: Winona Ryder has just committed to star with Michael Shannon and Chris Evans in The Iceman, the Ariel Vromen-directed drama based on the Anthony Bruno book about Richard Kuklinski, a family man who secretly carried out contract killings for the mob. Millennium Films/Nu Image is financing. Shannon is playing Kuklinski, aka The Iceman, and Evans is playing his mentor, Robert Pronge. Ryder, most recently seen in Black Swan and The Dilemma, will play Kuklinski’s wife, Deborah, who did not know that he was a contract killer. Gersh-repped Ryder just wrapped the indie The Stare opposite James Franco.
Winona Ryder To Play Killer's Wife In Indie 'The Iceman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Latest Film News
- ‘A Dog’s Purpose’ Trailer: Lasse Hallstrom Film Told From K-9 Perspective
- John Krasinski, Taking On Indies Like ‘The Hollars,’ And Jack Ryan
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Set To Scream $20M+ Opening Weekend – Friday Update
- Larenz Tate To Star In Indie Comedy ‘Business Ethics’
- DDA Launches Awards Campaign Division Headed By Former Weinstein Exec
- Alibaba Pictures Group Cites Online Build-Up In $69M Loss, Despite Earnings Gains