EXCLUSIVE: Winona Ryder has just committed to star with Michael Shannon and Chris Evans in The Iceman, the Ariel Vromen-directed drama based on the Anthony Bruno book about Richard Kuklinski, a family man who secretly carried out contract killings for the mob. Millennium Films/Nu Image is financing. Shannon is playing Kuklinski, aka The Iceman, and Evans is playing his mentor, Robert Pronge. Ryder, most recently seen in Black Swan and The Dilemma, will play Kuklinski’s wife, Deborah, who did not know that he was a contract killer. Gersh-repped Ryder just wrapped the indie The Stare opposite James Franco.
Winona Ryder To Play Killer's Wife In Indie 'The Iceman'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros. Moves ‘Ready Player One’ Out Of 2017 & Away From Next ‘Star Wars’
- SXSW 2016 Announces Midnighters, Festival Favorites, Shorts & Special Events
- Black List Topper Isaac Adamson To Write Alcon’s ‘The Ice Twins’
- ‘The Circle’ Scores Domestic Rights Deal With EuropaCorp; Spotlight Finds ‘Courage’ For Sales…
- Yorgos Lanthimos, Element Pictures & Film4 Re-Team On ‘The Killing Of A Sacred Deer’