Spike Jones Jr is returning to executive produce the 2012 WGA Awards’ West Coast show, set for February 19 at the Hollywood Palladium. The veteran producer has overseen four WGA West ceremonies, including the past two years. Also returning is talent producer Carole Propp and head writer Guy Nicolucci, who both worked on last year’s event. The WGA Awards will be held simultaneously in Hollywood and New York.
WGA Awards Sets West Coast Team
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'