The Weather Channel has ordered two additional seasons of its breakout freshman hit Coast Guard Alaska, which follows a team of Coast Guard swimmers and rescue pilots stationed in Kodiak, AK, as they train and implement strategies to save lives while battling harsh, icy weather conditions. The docu-reality series, produced by Al Roker Entertainment, has received pickups for a five-episode second season to premiere in April 2012 and an eight-episode Season 3 to premiere in October 2012, which will feature missions beyond Kodiak. Season 1, which has posted a 95% time slot increase in adults 25-45 and has almost doubled its audience since the debut, has two remaining episodes, which will air Jan. 11 and Jan. 18.
Weather Channel Picks Up 2 More Seasons Of Reality Series 'Coast Guard Alaska'
What's Hot on Deadline
No Obama Bounce For DNC Day 3 Ratings As They Fall Behind RNC, 'Wayward Pines' Finale Down From 2015
Bill Maher On Hillary Clinton Nomination: "First, Lady Ghostbusters And Now This; America's On A Roll!"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump & RNC Top Hillary Clinton & Final Night Of DNC In Viewers
- Seth Meyers To Donald Trump: “You’re Broke!”
- ‘Scream Queens’ Season 2 Promo: Will These Med Students Bother To Learn About Anesthesia?
- Henry Louis Gates Jr: Donald Trump’s Political Rise Directly Related To 8 Years Of Black Family In White House
- Seth Meyers Takes ‘A Closer Look’ At Hillary Clinton’s Speech & More
- Adrianne Palicki Stars In Seth MacFarlane Fox Series, Scott Grimes Co-Stars