EXCLUSIVE: We tv’s head of development John Miller has left the cable channel. I hear that Miller, who had served as SVP original productions and development for WE tv and Wedding Central since 2009, was recently let go. We TV is yet to name a replacement. Based in New York, Miller developed original programming and served as executive in charge of production on all We tv-produced programming, including hit series Bridezillas, Joan and Melissa, My Fair Wedding and Braxton Family Values. Miller was previously EVP of television at The Weinstein Co.
We TV Head Of Development John Miller Out
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup