EXCLUSIVE: We tv’s head of development John Miller has left the cable channel. I hear that Miller, who had served as SVP original productions and development for WE tv and Wedding Central since 2009, was recently let go. We TV is yet to name a replacement. Based in New York, Miller developed original programming and served as executive in charge of production on all We tv-produced programming, including hit series Bridezillas, Joan and Melissa, My Fair Wedding and Braxton Family Values. Miller was previously EVP of television at The Weinstein Co.
We TV Head Of Development John Miller Out
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Last Jedi' Now Opening To $220M: How Disney Continues To Win With The 'Star Wars' Franchise - Update
'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' Skyrockets To $230M Overseas, $450M Global Bow - International Box Office
Harvey Weinstein Again Denies Blackballing Actresses: Says He Wanted Ashley Judd For 'Good Will Hunting'
Latest TV News
- Ex-Fox News Analyst Tamara Holder Blasts Rupert Murdoch As “Liar Or Delusional”, Says “Lives Destroyed”
- NFL Anthem Protests Week 15 – A Game Of Chicken Raises The League’s Stakes
- MSNBC Confirms 1999 Separation Payment To Female Staffer Following Chris Matthews’ Inappropriate Jokes
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Steady With Host Kevin Hart, Foo Fighters & Trump
- Kevin Hart Brings Holiday Cheer & Beleaguered Captain Shadow To ‘SNL’
- ‘SNL’ Weekend Update Shames Hollywood Gropers, Banishes Omarosa And Welcomes Sleazy Boat Guy