EXCLUSIVE: We tv’s head of development John Miller has left the cable channel. I hear that Miller, who had served as SVP original productions and development for WE tv and Wedding Central since 2009, was recently let go. We TV is yet to name a replacement. Based in New York, Miller developed original programming and served as executive in charge of production on all We tv-produced programming, including hit series Bridezillas, Joan and Melissa, My Fair Wedding and Braxton Family Values. Miller was previously EVP of television at The Weinstein Co.
We TV Head Of Development John Miller Out
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over