WE tv is taking a page out of E!’s playbook, greenlighting reality series Tamar & Vince, a spinoff of WE’s hit original series Braxton Family Values. It will center on youngest sister Tamar and chronicle her pursuit of pop stardom with the support of her husband Vince Herbert. The strategy mirrors that of E! with the family reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which has sprung multiple spinoffs centered on breakout stars from the mothership series, including Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney & Kim Take New York and Khloe & Lamar. Filming of the eight-episode Tamar & Vince begins in March for a premiere tentatively scheduled for fourth-quarter 2012. Magical Elves is producing.
WE TV Greenlights 'Braxton Family Values' Spin-Off Series
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'