WE tv is taking a page out of E!’s playbook, greenlighting reality series Tamar & Vince, a spinoff of WE’s hit original series Braxton Family Values. It will center on youngest sister Tamar and chronicle her pursuit of pop stardom with the support of her husband Vince Herbert. The strategy mirrors that of E! with the family reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which has sprung multiple spinoffs centered on breakout stars from the mothership series, including Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney & Kim Take New York and Khloe & Lamar. Filming of the eight-episode Tamar & Vince begins in March for a premiere tentatively scheduled for fourth-quarter 2012. Magical Elves is producing.
WE TV Greenlights 'Braxton Family Values' Spin-Off Series
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Andreeva
- Quartet Cast In HBO's 'Crime' Miniseries
- ABC Nabs Fortune Feimster Comedy From Matt Hubbard, Tina Fey & Robert Carlock
- Lifetime Orders 'Lizzie Borden' Limited Series Starring Christina Ricci
- 'Bewitched' Follow-Up Series Lands At NBC With Pilot Production Commitment
- Brad Silberling Inks Overall Deal With CBS TV Studios
- Amanda Righetti Joins Carlton Cuse's USA Pilot 'Colony'