WE tv is taking a page out of E!’s playbook, greenlighting reality series Tamar & Vince, a spinoff of WE’s hit original series Braxton Family Values. It will center on youngest sister Tamar and chronicle her pursuit of pop stardom with the support of her husband Vince Herbert. The strategy mirrors that of E! with the family reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which has sprung multiple spinoffs centered on breakout stars from the mothership series, including Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney & Kim Take New York and Khloe & Lamar. Filming of the eight-episode Tamar & Vince begins in March for a premiere tentatively scheduled for fourth-quarter 2012. Magical Elves is producing.
WE TV Greenlights 'Braxton Family Values' Spin-Off Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive
- Zach Galifianakis & Louis C.K.'s Comedy 'Baskets' Gets FX Series Order