WE tv is taking a page out of E!’s playbook, greenlighting reality series Tamar & Vince, a spinoff of WE’s hit original series Braxton Family Values. It will center on youngest sister Tamar and chronicle her pursuit of pop stardom with the support of her husband Vince Herbert. The strategy mirrors that of E! with the family reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which has sprung multiple spinoffs centered on breakout stars from the mothership series, including Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney & Kim Take New York and Khloe & Lamar. Filming of the eight-episode Tamar & Vince begins in March for a premiere tentatively scheduled for fourth-quarter 2012. Magical Elves is producing.
WE TV Greenlights 'Braxton Family Values' Spin-Off Series
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over