WE tv is taking a page out of E!’s playbook, greenlighting reality series Tamar & Vince, a spinoff of WE’s hit original series Braxton Family Values. It will center on youngest sister Tamar and chronicle her pursuit of pop stardom with the support of her husband Vince Herbert. The strategy mirrors that of E! with the family reality series Keeping Up With The Kardashians, which has sprung multiple spinoffs centered on breakout stars from the mothership series, including Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami, Kourtney & Kim Take New York and Khloe & Lamar. Filming of the eight-episode Tamar & Vince begins in March for a premiere tentatively scheduled for fourth-quarter 2012. Magical Elves is producing.
WE TV Greenlights 'Braxton Family Values' Spin-Off Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best-Movie Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot
- ‘Big Love’ Creators Mark V. Olsen & Will Scheffer Remember Their Star Bill Paxton