Lionsgate vice chairman Michael Burns appeared on CNBC this morning for a fairly wide-ranging interview that touched on the indie studio’s flirtation with Summit Entertainment, how it enjoys being a pure-play content creator and distributor, its slate, and how much it loves Netflix.
VIDEO: Lionsgate's Michael Burns On Summit, 'Hunger Games' And Netflix
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC