Lionsgate vice chairman Michael Burns appeared on CNBC this morning for a fairly wide-ranging interview that touched on the indie studio’s flirtation with Summit Entertainment, how it enjoys being a pure-play content creator and distributor, its slate, and how much it loves Netflix.
VIDEO: Lionsgate's Michael Burns On Summit, 'Hunger Games' And Netflix
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'