Lionsgate vice chairman Michael Burns appeared on CNBC this morning for a fairly wide-ranging interview that touched on the indie studio’s flirtation with Summit Entertainment, how it enjoys being a pure-play content creator and distributor, its slate, and how much it loves Netflix.
VIDEO: Lionsgate's Michael Burns On Summit, 'Hunger Games' And Netflix
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'