Benjamin Walker, who plays the title character in next year’s Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, is also the ringleader of a comedy troupe that puts on a show the first Tuesday each month at Joe’s Pub in New York. The show’s called Benjamin Walker Presents Find The Funny, and Walker and his group has released a holiday card. The vampire hunting 16th president evokes a bunch of White House wannabees in its humorous holiday message.
Vampire Hunting Abe Lincoln Lampoons Presidential Wannabes In Holiday Card
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest Film News
- ‘Billions’ Actor David Costabile To Play Doc McGhee In ‘The Dirt’
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- ‘Scandal’s Darby Stanchfield & Daisy Prescott Cast In ‘Justine’
- Tiffany Haddish Will Give Voice To ‘Lego Movie’ Sequel Character
- ‘Hunter Killer,’ Starring Gerard Butler & Gary Oldman, Pegged For October Release
- Female Directors Scorecard: Sony’s ‘Barbie,’ ‘Charlie’s Angels’ And More