Young actress-singer Jennette McCurdy has signed with UTA for film, TV, music and other areas. She was with CAA. iCarly co-star McCurdy plays Carly’s (Miranda Cosgrove) best friend on Nickelodeon’s top series, which begins production on its the fifth season in January. McCurdy has a talent holding deal with the network for a pilot that would be a starring vehicle for her. Her credits also include Nickelodeon’s Fred: The Movie. On the music side, McCurdy is about to release a country album through Capital Records Nashville and is looking to segue pop music. She continues to be represented by Chris Huvane at Management 360 and attorney PJ Shapiro.
UTA Signs Actress-Singer Jennette McCurdy
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate