Young actress-singer Jennette McCurdy has signed with UTA for film, TV, music and other areas. She was with CAA. iCarly co-star McCurdy plays Carly’s (Miranda Cosgrove) best friend on Nickelodeon’s top series, which begins production on its the fifth season in January. McCurdy has a talent holding deal with the network for a pilot that would be a starring vehicle for her. Her credits also include Nickelodeon’s Fred: The Movie. On the music side, McCurdy is about to release a country album through Capital Records Nashville and is looking to segue pop music. She continues to be represented by Chris Huvane at Management 360 and attorney PJ Shapiro.
UTA Signs Actress-Singer Jennette McCurdy
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Stephnie Weir Bank Comedy
- Fox Developing Drama About Airline Crew Moonlighting As Robbers
- Betsy Thomas Set As New 'Bad Judge' Showrunner
- Sam Richardson Upped To Regular On 'Veep'
- Nathan Parsons To Topline Amazon Pilot 'Point Of Honor', Luke Benward To Co-Star
- Rob Golenberg and Alon Aranya's Scripted World Inks First-Look Deal With Fox 21