UPDATE: TV Land’s first original series Hot In Cleveland opened its third season with 1.9 million viewers last night. That was down from the show’s second season premiere in January, which drew 2.95 million viewers, from the launch of the Season 2’s second part in June (2.4 million), and of course from Hot In Cleveland‘s monster series debut in summer 2010, which drew 4.8 million viewers. Hot In Cleveland‘s second season premiere led to the debut of TV Land’s latest original sitcom, The Exes, which logged 1.4 million viewers. That was down from the premiere of the network’s most recent new original entry, Fran Drescher’s Happily Divorced, which launched with a 2.4 million viewers behind the summer premiere of Hot In Cleveland and was subsequently renewed for a second season. Note: An earlier version of the story included cume numbers for the Hot In Cleveland (3.7 million) and and The Exes (2.9 million) premieres which were mistakenly released as premiere numbers by TV Land.
TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland' Down In Return, New Comedy 'Exes' Just OK
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement