UPDATE: TV Land’s first original series Hot In Cleveland opened its third season with 1.9 million viewers last night. That was down from the show’s second season premiere in January, which drew 2.95 million viewers, from the launch of the Season 2’s second part in June (2.4 million), and of course from Hot In Cleveland‘s monster series debut in summer 2010, which drew 4.8 million viewers. Hot In Cleveland‘s second season premiere led to the debut of TV Land’s latest original sitcom, The Exes, which logged 1.4 million viewers. That was down from the premiere of the network’s most recent new original entry, Fran Drescher’s Happily Divorced, which launched with a 2.4 million viewers behind the summer premiere of Hot In Cleveland and was subsequently renewed for a second season. Note: An earlier version of the story included cume numbers for the Hot In Cleveland (3.7 million) and and The Exes (2.9 million) premieres which were mistakenly released as premiere numbers by TV Land.
TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland' Down In Return, New Comedy 'Exes' Just OK
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- MSNBC Clocks Cable’s Largest Weekday Primetime Crowd For First Time In Its History
- Jimmy Fallon Unveils Former White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer’s New Music Video
- ‘Santa Clarita Diet’: Zach Knighton Set For Major Season 2 Arc On Netflix Comedy
- Sabrina Wind Named TV President Of Jason Reed’s ABC Studios-Based Co.
- Fox News Trades Insults With New York Times Over Coverage Of Botched Plot To Kill ISIS Leader
- ‘Mars’ Season 2: Esai Morales, Roxy Sternberg, Five More Round Out Cast As Production Begins