UPDATE: TV Land’s first original series Hot In Cleveland opened its third season with 1.9 million viewers last night. That was down from the show’s second season premiere in January, which drew 2.95 million viewers, from the launch of the Season 2’s second part in June (2.4 million), and of course from Hot In Cleveland‘s monster series debut in summer 2010, which drew 4.8 million viewers. Hot In Cleveland‘s second season premiere led to the debut of TV Land’s latest original sitcom, The Exes, which logged 1.4 million viewers. That was down from the premiere of the network’s most recent new original entry, Fran Drescher’s Happily Divorced, which launched with a 2.4 million viewers behind the summer premiere of Hot In Cleveland and was subsequently renewed for a second season. Note: An earlier version of the story included cume numbers for the Hot In Cleveland (3.7 million) and and The Exes (2.9 million) premieres which were mistakenly released as premiere numbers by TV Land.
TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland' Down In Return, New Comedy 'Exes' Just OK
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series