UPDATE: TV Land’s first original series Hot In Cleveland opened its third season with 1.9 million viewers last night. That was down from the show’s second season premiere in January, which drew 2.95 million viewers, from the launch of the Season 2’s second part in June (2.4 million), and of course from Hot In Cleveland‘s monster series debut in summer 2010, which drew 4.8 million viewers. Hot In Cleveland‘s second season premiere led to the debut of TV Land’s latest original sitcom, The Exes, which logged 1.4 million viewers. That was down from the premiere of the network’s most recent new original entry, Fran Drescher’s Happily Divorced, which launched with a 2.4 million viewers behind the summer premiere of Hot In Cleveland and was subsequently renewed for a second season. Note: An earlier version of the story included cume numbers for the Hot In Cleveland (3.7 million) and and The Exes (2.9 million) premieres which were mistakenly released as premiere numbers by TV Land.
TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland' Down In Return, New Comedy 'Exes' Just OK
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn