UPDATE: TV Land’s first original series Hot In Cleveland opened its third season with 1.9 million viewers last night. That was down from the show’s second season premiere in January, which drew 2.95 million viewers, from the launch of the Season 2’s second part in June (2.4 million), and of course from Hot In Cleveland‘s monster series debut in summer 2010, which drew 4.8 million viewers. Hot In Cleveland‘s second season premiere led to the debut of TV Land’s latest original sitcom, The Exes, which logged 1.4 million viewers. That was down from the premiere of the network’s most recent new original entry, Fran Drescher’s Happily Divorced, which launched with a 2.4 million viewers behind the summer premiere of Hot In Cleveland and was subsequently renewed for a second season. Note: An earlier version of the story included cume numbers for the Hot In Cleveland (3.7 million) and and The Exes (2.9 million) premieres which were mistakenly released as premiere numbers by TV Land.
TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland' Down In Return, New Comedy 'Exes' Just OK
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'