EXCLUSIVE: Cara Lewis, a dominant agent in the hip-hop sphere, will leave WME at the end of the month when her contract expires. Lewis spent 23 years at WMA and WME, and her client list includes Kanye West, Eminem, B.o.B, Big Boi, Common, Erykah Badu, Jill Scott, Kid Cudi, Lupe Fiasco, Nas, Ne-Yo, Pitbull, Soulja Boy, the Roots and Tinie Tempah. Music touring has become an increasingly important segment for agencies, so this one will be interesting to follow. A source close to Lewis confirmed she’ll leave, saying they just couldn’t come to terms on a new deal.
Top Hip-Hop Agent Cara Lewis Leaving WME; Will Kanye West And Eminem Follow?
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Jeremy Lovering To Helm Sony Horror Pic 'The Bringing,' Inspired By Cecil Hotel
- Sony Pictures Taps 'Iron Man 3′ Helmer Shane Black To Direct 'The Destroyer'
- Miramax Films Bolsters Funding
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′