The CW hasn’t been able to successfully launch a reality series in its 6-year history. (Long-running hit America’s Next Top Model originated on UPN.) Now the network is making its biggest effort to date with the midseason fashion docu series Remodeled, which will blanket the CW schedule for 2 weeks in January and push back the returns of 91010 and Ringer. Remodeled, which will bridge the two cycles of Top Model, was originally slated to premiere in Top Model’s Wednesday 9 PM slot on Jan. 18, following an original One Tree Hill. The debut has now been moved to Tuesday, Jan. 17, when Remodeled will follow the return of 90210, which is being held back a week to help launch the new series. The premiere episode of Remodeled will be rerun twice that week, in the show’s regular Wednesday 9 PM slot after OTH and on Friday at 8 PM, replacing Nikita, which was slated to air a repeat. The second episode of Remodeled will also air behind 90210 on Tuesday and repeat on Wednesday before Remodeled settles into its Wednesday 9 PM slot on Feb. 1. On Tuesdays, Remodeled will preempt Ringer, whose return with originals will be delayed by 3 weeks, from Jan. 10 to Jan. 31. Remodeled stars modeling industry veteran Paul Fisher as he tries to bring together hundreds of small agencies around the world in a new venture.
The CW Makes Big Push For Reality Show 'Remodeled'; Delays 'Ringer', '90210' Returns
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Adds Valarie Pettiford, Ashton Holmes & Chiké Okonkwo
- ‘Before The Flood’ To Premiere Commercial Free Across Nat Geo Global Networks October 30
- ‘The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon’ Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To…
- Freeform Buys 'Bad Dates' Relationship Comedy From 'Veep's Timothy Simons
- Chris McCarthy Adds MTV Oversight With Promotion To President Of MTV, VH1 & Logo
- ‘Sunday Night Football’ Ratings Rise As Seahawks & Cardinals Game Ends In Tie