New posters for The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises appeared within 24 hours of each other Friday and Saturday. With the clock running out on 2011 Sony and Warner Bros aren’t wasting time looking back. It’s all about what’s next. Marc Webb’s reboot of the Spider-Man franchise with Andrew Garfield as the webslinger makes it to theaters July 3, followed by the third installment of Christopher Nolan’s Batman triptych with Christian Bale on July 20.
'The Amazing Spider-Man' And 'The Dark Knight Rises' Release New Movie Posters
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video