New posters for The Amazing Spider-Man and The Dark Knight Rises appeared within 24 hours of each other Friday and Saturday. With the clock running out on 2011 Sony and Warner Bros aren’t wasting time looking back. It’s all about what’s next. Marc Webb’s reboot of the Spider-Man franchise with Andrew Garfield as the webslinger makes it to theaters July 3, followed by the third installment of Christopher Nolan’s Batman triptych with Christian Bale on July 20.
'The Amazing Spider-Man' And 'The Dark Knight Rises' Release New Movie Posters
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings