Spike Jones Jr. returns as executive producer for the 2012 Writers Guild of America West awards show Sunday, February 19, 2012 at the Hollywood Palladium. Talent producer Carole Propp also returns as part of Jones’ SJ2’s team for the 2012 WGAW ceremony. In addition to producing the WGAW show four times previously, Jones is a veteran of the Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards and the Independent Spirit Awards Red Carpet show. Propp’s resume includes multiple Tony Awards and primetime Emmy Awards.
Spike Jones Jr., Carole Propp Re-Team As WGA West Awards Producers
Oscar Watch 2017Best Picture Predictions by 28 ExpertsOdds1La La Land9/22Moonlight13/23Manchester by the Sea7/14Arrival10/15Lion10/1
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest Awardsline News
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?
- Motion Pictures Sound Editors' Golden Reel Awards: ‘Hacksaw Ridge,’ ‘Westworld’ Among Winners…
- Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘People V. O.J. Simpson’ Among Winners…
- John Waters Strikes A Blow For The Not-Normal – And For The Union: WGA Awards
- WGA Awards: ‘Moonlight’ & ‘Arrival’ Win Top Film Prizes; FX’s ‘Atlanta’ & ‘The Americans’ Lead TV – Complete…