Random House Publishing Group’s Ballantine Books announced today it will publish Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life Of Simon Cowell by journalist Tom Bower. Described as a “definitive biography,” the publisher says it is the result of “hundreds of hours of unprecedented access” to Cowell, plus direct contributions from his many supporters and rivals. Executive Editor Pamela Cannon acquired U.S. book and audio rights from Jonathan Lloyd of Curtis Brown Group Ltd. The book will be published in spring 2012. Sweet Revenge offers a detailed insider’s account of Simon Cowell’s rise to fame and all the controversial highs and lows along the way as he settles scores with rivals. The book will be packed with juicy details, hard-to-get interviews and never-before-revealed facts all written from an objective journalist’s perspective. London-based Bower is a former producer and reporter for BBC Television for 25 years and the author of 19 books.
Simon Cowell Subject Of 'Sweet Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Hero 6 The Series’ To Launch With One-Hour Movie
- Jimmy Kimmel Clocks Best Brooklyn Trip Launch Ratings
- ‘Valor’ Ratings Slip In Week 2; ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Tops Slow Night
- The CW Buys ‘School For Psychics’ Drama From Paul Sciarrotta, Dan Jinks & Jason Egenberg
- ‘Queen Sugar’: Kat Candler Named New Showrunner For Season 3 Of OWN Drama
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…