Random House Publishing Group’s Ballantine Books announced today it will publish Sweet Revenge: The Intimate Life Of Simon Cowell by journalist Tom Bower. Described as a “definitive biography,” the publisher says it is the result of “hundreds of hours of unprecedented access” to Cowell, plus direct contributions from his many supporters and rivals. Executive Editor Pamela Cannon acquired U.S. book and audio rights from Jonathan Lloyd of Curtis Brown Group Ltd. The book will be published in spring 2012. Sweet Revenge offers a detailed insider’s account of Simon Cowell’s rise to fame and all the controversial highs and lows along the way as he settles scores with rivals. The book will be packed with juicy details, hard-to-get interviews and never-before-revealed facts all written from an objective journalist’s perspective. London-based Bower is a former producer and reporter for BBC Television for 25 years and the author of 19 books.
Simon Cowell Subject Of 'Sweet Revenge'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Comic-Con: ‘The Expanse’ Taps ‘Lost’ Alum Elizabeth Mitchell For Recurring Role, Unveils New Trailer
- Los Angeles Area Emmys: KCET Leads Field; Spanish-Language Outlets Close Behind
- ‘The Flash’ Season 4 Trailer: Get Ready For A New-Look Team Flash On The CW
- Jake Paul Exits Disney Channel Series ‘Bizaardvark’
- ‘Arrow’: ‘Lost’ Star Michael Emerson To Recur In Season 6; David Nykl Returns, Watch Trailer…
- Comic-Con: ‘Midnight, Texas’ Creator Charlaine Harris “Trusts The Integrity” Of NBC Adaptation