Fox Sports Media Group has named Scott Ackerson, EVP and Executive Producer for FSMG, as interim president of cable channel Speed, beginning Jan. 1. He will succeed Hunter Nickell who departs at the end of this month. “Moving forward, every program at Speed has to be of the same high quality you’d find on Fox Sports, and Scott can make that happen,” Fox Sports Media Group Chairman David Hill said. “In addition to overseeing all of Fox Sports’ studio production, Scott led the most successful, most-watched, NFL pregame show for 17 years, and his many talents will benefit Speed on-air immediately.” In addition to his new duties at Speed, Ackerson will continue in his current role at FSMG.
Scott Ackerson Named Interim President Of Speed
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Jason Bourne' Should Lead Box Office, But Not Ladies Looking For 'Bad Moms' & 'Nerve' - B.O. Preview
Latest TV News
- ‘Superior Donuts’: Judd Hirsch To Star In New Pilot For CBS Comedy In Recasting
- Comedian DC Young Fly Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Project Greenlight’ Canceled By HBO
- Shonda Rhimes, Bryan Cranston & Dozens Of Other Celebrities Join Anti-Trump Campaign
- Elizabeth Banks Makes Donald Trump Entrance At DNC, Says He’s Stealing Her ‘Hunger Games’ Act
- Brit Morgan Joins ‘The Arrangement’ Drama Series On E!