Fox Sports Media Group has named Scott Ackerson, EVP and Executive Producer for FSMG, as interim president of cable channel Speed, beginning Jan. 1. He will succeed Hunter Nickell who departs at the end of this month. “Moving forward, every program at Speed has to be of the same high quality you’d find on Fox Sports, and Scott can make that happen,” Fox Sports Media Group Chairman David Hill said. “In addition to overseeing all of Fox Sports’ studio production, Scott led the most successful, most-watched, NFL pregame show for 17 years, and his many talents will benefit Speed on-air immediately.” In addition to his new duties at Speed, Ackerson will continue in his current role at FSMG.
Scott Ackerson Named Interim President Of Speed
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Brother’ Commissioner Steve Regan Set To Leave Viacom’s UK Net Channel 5
- Christina Aguilera, Melissa McCarthy Hit High Notes In James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special”
- Dana Carvey Tells Conan About His George H.W. Bush Impression And Hearing From “41”
- Stephen Colbert Explains Donald Trump Tweets Brown-Nosing Michael Cohen, Blasting NYT
- Martha Stewart Joins ‘Chopped’ As Recurring Judge On Food Network Series
- Charles Bohl Dies: ‘Swimfan’ Writer Also Penned Telefilms