Postcards with ballot instructions for voting on the 18th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards will be mailed today to nearly 100,000 SAG members. Eligible members who paid their November dues by Friday, December 16 can vote for outstanding performances in five movie and eight television categories. Online voting is encouraged. Paper ballots may be obtained by request only by calling toll free (877) 610-8637 before 5 p.m. (PT) on Monday, Jan.16th. A list of this year’s nominees is at sagawards.org. All votes whether cast online or via paper ballot must be received by noon (PT) on Friday, Jan. 27, 2012 at Integrity Voting Systems, the Guild’s official tabulator. Results will be tallied and sealed until the envelopes are opened onstage Sunday, January 29 at ceremonies telecast live from the Los Angeles Shrine Exposition Center by TNT and TBS starting at 8 p.m. (ET) / 5 p.m. (PT). An encore presentation will follow immediately on TNT at 10 p.m. (ET) / 7 p.m. (PT). SAG’s members will also cast ballots for the 2012 SAG Honors for outstanding action performances by film and television stunt ensembles. Those winners will be announced during the Red Carpet Pre-Show webcast on TNT.tv and TBS.com, which begins at 6 p.m. (ET) / 3 p.m. (PT).
SAG Awards Ballot Instructions Mailed Out
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest Awardsline News
- Kumail Nanjiani On How A Pitch To Judd Apatow About A Ghost Witch Movie Begat ‘The Big Sick’ – The…
- ‘Arthur Miller: Writer’ Helmer Rebecca Miller Discusses Her Doc Portrait Of Father Arthur Miller
- Denis Villeneuve On His Love Of Sci-Fi, Working With Ridley Scott On ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Revisiting ‘Dune’ – Behind…
- Denzel Washington & Dan Gilroy On Why ‘Roman J. Israel, Esq’ Never Left The ’60s Behind – The…
- ‘Loveless’ Director Andrey Zvyagintsev On Filmmaking In Modern-Day Russia
- ‘The Wound’ Director John Trengove On Challenging South African Traditions