EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest Film News
- Salma Hayek Offers Devastating Account of Harvey Weinstein, “My Monster Too”
- Controversial BFI Report Highlights Problems In The British Film Industry
- SAG Awards Movies: Blow For ‘The Post’ & Boost For ‘Big Sick’ As Actors Muddy The Waters Of A…
- ‘Coco’ Spirits Across $400M At Global Box Office
- Women In Hollywood: Patty Jenkins and Gal Gadot Made The Instant Connection That Gave ‘Wonder Woman’ Power
- Heroes And Villains Adds Chris Coggins, Gary Ventimiglia To Manager Roster