EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Oscars: 15 Documentary Features Make Shortlist
- Brie Larson & Saoirse Ronan Nab Santa Barbara Co-Honors; Palm Springs Unveils Foreign Film Screenings
- ‘Hamilton’s Lin-Manuel Miranda Moonlights In A Galaxy Called ‘Star Wars’
- Police Searching For VFX Producer Eric Kohler, Missing Since Last Week
- ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Named Best Film By National Board Of Review; ‘The Martian’ Grabs Three Awards
- ‘The Perfect Guy’ Director David M Rosenthal Perfect For ‘How It Ends’