EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Golden Globes Nominations: 'The Shape Of Water' & 'The Post' Tops In Film, 'Big Little Lies' Leads TV
California Wildfires: Santa Barbara Orders Mandatory Evacuations, Celebrity Homes Threatened— Update
Latest Film News
- The Black List 2017 Screenplays Unveiled (LIVE)
- Saudi Arabia: NATO Members Have “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas
- Best Globes Reaction? Kumail Nanjiani Tweets Tall Tale After ‘The Big Sick’ Snub
- Golden Globe Movies Analysis: Wide-Open Oscar Season Just Got A Lot Wider
- Golden Globes: Geoffrey Rush Reacts To Nominations Following Allegations
- Netflix Unveils Documentary Shorts, Includes One On Author Ram Dass