EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Discovery' EPs Alex Kurtzman & Akiva Goldsman On "Burnham's Dilemma" & Michelle Yeoh Shocker
'Kingsman: The Golden Circle' Fashions $100M+ Global Bow; 'It' Hits $478M & Spidey Tops 2017 Superheroes WW - International Box Office
Trevor Noah: Donald Trump's NFL Tweets Don't Speak For All "Conservative, Old White Men" - Tribeca TV Festival
Latest Film News
- Warner Bros India Preps ‘Infernal Affairs’ Remake With Azure Entertainment
- Voltage Bests Director In Battle Over Mel Gibson’s ‘The Professor & The Madman’
- ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Trailer: The Gladers Have One Last Life-Threatening Labyrinth Adventure
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Fashions $100M+ Global Bow; ‘It’ Hits $478M & Spidey Tops 2017 Superheroes WW – International…
- ‘Victoria And Abdul’ Reigns With Top PTA; ‘Stronger’ & ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ Solid – Specialty…
- ‘Star Wars’: Ron Howard Shares “Dangerous And Desperate” Photos From Han Solo Movie Set