EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But "Depressed" About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
Paramount Gets China Infusion: $1 Billion, 3-Year Slate Co-Financing Deal With Shanghai Film Group & Huahua Media
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
Latest Film News
- Rooney Mara-Ben Mendelsohn Pic ‘Una’ Lands At Swen As Company Launches U.S. Arm
- ‘Split’ Scares In Solid $2M In Previews – Friday AM Box Office
- ‘Wind River’ Partners Riverstone Pictures & Thunder Road Make Overall Deal – Sundance
- Wanda Says Thomas Tull Not Fired From Legendary Over ‘The Great Wall’
- Berlin Sets Lineup, Adds Stanley Tucci’s ‘Final Portrait’ & Catherine Deneuve Starrer ‘Midwife’
- Pinewood Atlanta, Georgia Film Academy To Host Sundance Event For Indie Talent