EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest Film News
- ‘Dora The Explorer’ Live-Action Pic In The Works At Paramount Players With Nick Stoller, Platinum Dunes
- Brian Dennehy, J.K. Simmons & More Board Larry Clarke’s ‘Life Support’ – AFM
- Dan Gilroy’s ‘Roman J Israel,’ Netflix’s ‘Mudbound’ Heads To Austin As Centerpiece…
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts Megyn Kelly, NYT For Trying To Link Him “With Harvey Weinstein”
- ‘Stranger Things’ Noah Schnapp To Star In ‘Abe’ From Director Fernando Grostein Andrade
- ‘The Commuter’ Trailer: Liam Neeson Has A Ticket To Ride In Hitchcockian Train Thriller