EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest Film News
- Politics, Legends, Lassie And Lollobrigida Share The Spotlight As TCM Classic Film Festival Gets Rolling In Hollywood
- Frankie Shaw Joins Boston Marathon Bombing Drama ‘Stronger’
- Seth Grahame-Smith Bolts From WB’s ‘The Flash’; Search On For New Director
- ‘Maze Runner’ Sequel Production Shut Down Indefinitely For Dylan O’Brien Recovery – Update
- Sierra/Affinity Boards Andrew Niccol’s Sci-Fi Thriller ‘Anon’ – Cannes
- ‘Jungle Book’ Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; ‘Mother’s Day’ Has Edge Over ‘Keanu’…