EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Transformers: The Last Knight' Running Out Of Gas With $15.6M Opening Day; CinemaScore Dips To B+ - Update
'Quantico': Priyanka Chopra Among 4 Cast Members Returning For Season 3, Michael Seitzman Set As New Showrunner
Latest Film News
- Jay Roth Fete: The Reason You Can’t Get A Hollywood Mogul On The Phone Tonight
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Donald Trump: “When Was The Last Time An Actor Assassinated A President?”
- Peter Bart: Are Fabulous Female Directors Limited By Tired Dude Genres?
- L.A. Film Fest Award Winners: ‘Becks’, ‘The Keeping Hours’ Among Honorees – Complete List
- ‘Superior Donuts’ Star Jermaine Fowler Cast In ‘Sorry To Bother You’
- OAZ Makes Daniel Abrams A Partner