EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Bart: Donald Trump's Nightmare, Stormy Daniels Has A Secret Side As Prolific Film Director With Skills
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
'I Can Only Imagine' Review: Faith-Based Music Biopic Of MercyMe's Smash Song Hits All The Right Notes
Latest Film News
- No. 8 ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Box Office Profits – 2017 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- ‘Isle Of Dogs’ Review: Wes Anderson’s Weirdly Wonderful Canine Epic Is A Toon Worth Telling
- Behind The MGM Shakeup Shocker! What Happened To Instigate MGM Chairman/CEO Gary Barber’s Ouster?
- H Collective Lands Aaron W. Sala Horror Spec ‘The Beast’
- ‘Best F(r)iends’ Clip: Tommy Wiseau Makes Room For Another Cult Masterpiece In Bizarre Noir Thriller