EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
Latest Film News
- Peter Mayle Dies; ‘A Year In Provence’ & ‘A Good Year’ Author Was 78
- Colin Firth Refuses To Work With Woody Allen In The Future
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’