EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest Film News
- ‘Black Panther’ Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; ‘Red Sea’ Rises In China – International…
- Sridevi Kapoor Dies: Bollywood Superstar In Multiple Languages Was 54
- 'Guardians Vol. 2' VFX Supervisor On All-New Rocket Raccoon & Pic's Spectacular Credits Sequence
- Berlin Film Festival Winners: ‘Touch Me Not’ Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For ‘Isle Of Dogs’…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’s Guillermo Del Toro On The “Biggest Missing Piece” Co-Writer Vanessa Taylor Brought To…
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Sound Teams On The Sonic Dimension To Creature Creation