EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Star Wars Episode VII' Lead Daisy Ridley Signs With CAA
- James Wan Back At New Line For 'The Conjuring 2′ And Overall Producing Deal
- MGM Nabs Hot Pitch 'Cop Swap'; Rematch With 'Hot Tub Time Machine' Helmer Steve Pink
- Rich Green Jumps To ICM Partners; Top Book-To-Film Rights Broker Leaves Resolution
- TPG Spends $225 Million In Deal That Ups Stake In CAA To 53%
- Lionsgate, Tribeca Team For Subscription VOD Launch