EXCLUSIVE: Richard Jenkins has joined A.C.O.D. (Adult Children Of Divorce), the Stuart Zicherman-directed film for Black Bear Pictures. Ben Karlin (50/50) wrote the script with Zicherman and Teddy Schwarzman, Karlin and Tim Perell are producing. The film centers on a man (Adam Scott) caught in the crosshairs of his parents’ bitter divorce for the past 20 years. It all rears up when his brother gets engaged and the parental feud blooms anew, with the details revealed in a definitive book on children of divorce. Jenkins will play dad, whose uncompromising lifestyle and vehement distaste for his ex-wife threatens to destroy the wedding. Jenkins and Scott starred together in Step Brothers. The film shoots in March. Gersh and Bill Treusch Management rep Jenkins.
Richard Jenkins Joins Divorce Comedy 'A.C.O.D.'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' Scares Off 'Jack Reacher' For No. 1 As Saturday Battle Brews; 'Joneses' Opening Lower Than 'Masterminds' - Sat. AM Update
Leonardo DiCaprio To Play Music Pioneer Sam Phillips; Launched Elvis, Howlin' Wolf, Johnny Cash & Jerry Lee Lewis
Latest Film News
- Director Tim Miller, Ryan Reynolds Part Company On ‘Deadpool 2’
- ‘Madea’ Scares Off ‘Jack Reacher’ For No. 1 As Saturday Battle Brews; ‘Joneses’ Opening Lower Than ‘Masterminds’ – Sat. AM…
- Kevin Meaney Dies: Veteran Comic And Actor Was 60
- Ex-State Sen. Ron Calderon Sentenced In Film Incentives Bribe Case
- ‘Neruda’ Trailer: Life On The Run For Chilean Poet & Political Firebrand
- Time Warner Sale To AT&T Shows Distribution, Not Content, Is King