Against lighter competition, The X Factor‘s Top 7 results show last night (3.1/9) was even with its last Thursday episode two weeks ago and up 19% from last week’s results edition, which aired on Wednesday. Bones (2.8/7) was up a tenth from two weeks ago. Fox (3.0/8, 9.5 million) won the night in adults 18-49 and total viewers. NBC was the only other broadcast network to air its regular lineup in originals last night. For a second consecutive time since NBC announced it was benching Community for midseason, the off-beat comedy (1.7/5) went up a tenth, matching its best demo delivery in two months. But after rising by two tenths in its last original airing two weeks ago, Parks And Recreation (1.8/5) dropped as much last night. The Office (2.9/8) and Whitney (1.9/5) were both flat with their most recent originals and tied as season/series low. With no original series competition at 10 PM, canceled Prime Suspect (1.3/4) was up two tenths (13%) from two weeks ago. With all originals, NBC (1.8/5, 4.4 million) still finished behind CBS (1.9/5, 8.4 million), which aired all reruns. ABC ran holiday specials Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (2.2/6) and CMA Country Christmas (2.1/5). The CW aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Community' & 'Prime Suspect' Rise, 'Parks & Recreation' Slips
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel