Against lighter competition, The X Factor‘s Top 7 results show last night (3.1/9) was even with its last Thursday episode two weeks ago and up 19% from last week’s results edition, which aired on Wednesday. Bones (2.8/7) was up a tenth from two weeks ago. Fox (3.0/8, 9.5 million) won the night in adults 18-49 and total viewers. NBC was the only other broadcast network to air its regular lineup in originals last night. For a second consecutive time since NBC announced it was benching Community for midseason, the off-beat comedy (1.7/5) went up a tenth, matching its best demo delivery in two months. But after rising by two tenths in its last original airing two weeks ago, Parks And Recreation (1.8/5) dropped as much last night. The Office (2.9/8) and Whitney (1.9/5) were both flat with their most recent originals and tied as season/series low. With no original series competition at 10 PM, canceled Prime Suspect (1.3/4) was up two tenths (13%) from two weeks ago. With all originals, NBC (1.8/5, 4.4 million) still finished behind CBS (1.9/5, 8.4 million), which aired all reruns. ABC ran holiday specials Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (2.2/6) and CMA Country Christmas (2.1/5). The CW aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Community' & 'Prime Suspect' Rise, 'Parks & Recreation' Slips
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over