Against lighter competition, The X Factor‘s Top 7 results show last night (3.1/9) was even with its last Thursday episode two weeks ago and up 19% from last week’s results edition, which aired on Wednesday. Bones (2.8/7) was up a tenth from two weeks ago. Fox (3.0/8, 9.5 million) won the night in adults 18-49 and total viewers. NBC was the only other broadcast network to air its regular lineup in originals last night. For a second consecutive time since NBC announced it was benching Community for midseason, the off-beat comedy (1.7/5) went up a tenth, matching its best demo delivery in two months. But after rising by two tenths in its last original airing two weeks ago, Parks And Recreation (1.8/5) dropped as much last night. The Office (2.9/8) and Whitney (1.9/5) were both flat with their most recent originals and tied as season/series low. With no original series competition at 10 PM, canceled Prime Suspect (1.3/4) was up two tenths (13%) from two weeks ago. With all originals, NBC (1.8/5, 4.4 million) still finished behind CBS (1.9/5, 8.4 million), which aired all reruns. ABC ran holiday specials Santa Claus Is Coming To Town (2.2/6) and CMA Country Christmas (2.1/5). The CW aired repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Community' & 'Prime Suspect' Rise, 'Parks & Recreation' Slips
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
'Beauty And The Beast' Roars On To Tracking, Looking To Shake Up March Records - Box Office Projection
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’