Who’s Still Standing? NBC, apparently. The fourth-place network logged a rare No. 1 finish among adults 18-49 last night with a lineup featuring the only original of the night: new game show Who’s Still Standing? (1.8/5 in adults 18-49, 5.8 million total viewers), which was up 20% from its premiere on Monday. Still, Who’s Still Standing? finished second in the 8 PM hour behind a repeat of CBS’ NCIS (2.0/6, 12.3 million), which was the most-watched program of the night. The top honors among 18-49 were split between CBS’ rerun of NCIS: Los Angeles (2.1/6, 11.4 million) and NBC’s SNL Presents A Very Gilly Christmas (2.1/6, 5.8 million), which was down 9% from last year’s telecast. NBC (2.0/6, 5.8 million) edged CBS (1.9/5, 10.6 million) in 18-49, while CBS took the night in total viewers. The eye network’s average was dragged down by an Unforgettable repeat (1.7/5, 8.0 million) at 10 PM. ABC provided proof of why multicamera comedies have higher syndication value via better repeatability. Back-to-back repeats of rookie Last Man Standing averaged 1.4/4, 5.7 million and 1.6/5, 5.5 million vs. 1.3/3, 4.3 million for The Middle rerun and a 1.0/3, 3.4 million for a Suburgatory encore.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Who's Still Standing?' Grows, NBC Takes Night Full Of Repeats
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8 & Spinoff…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central