Who’s Still Standing? NBC, apparently. The fourth-place network logged a rare No. 1 finish among adults 18-49 last night with a lineup featuring the only original of the night: new game show Who’s Still Standing? (1.8/5 in adults 18-49, 5.8 million total viewers), which was up 20% from its premiere on Monday. Still, Who’s Still Standing? finished second in the 8 PM hour behind a repeat of CBS’ NCIS (2.0/6, 12.3 million), which was the most-watched program of the night. The top honors among 18-49 were split between CBS’ rerun of NCIS: Los Angeles (2.1/6, 11.4 million) and NBC’s SNL Presents A Very Gilly Christmas (2.1/6, 5.8 million), which was down 9% from last year’s telecast. NBC (2.0/6, 5.8 million) edged CBS (1.9/5, 10.6 million) in 18-49, while CBS took the night in total viewers. The eye network’s average was dragged down by an Unforgettable repeat (1.7/5, 8.0 million) at 10 PM. ABC provided proof of why multicamera comedies have higher syndication value via better repeatability. Back-to-back repeats of rookie Last Man Standing averaged 1.4/4, 5.7 million and 1.6/5, 5.5 million vs. 1.3/3, 4.3 million for The Middle rerun and a 1.0/3, 3.4 million for a Suburgatory encore.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Who's Still Standing?' Grows, NBC Takes Night Full Of Repeats
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher Not Buying What Judith Miller Selling On ‘Real Time’
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'