Who’s Still Standing? NBC, apparently. The fourth-place network logged a rare No. 1 finish among adults 18-49 last night with a lineup featuring the only original of the night: new game show Who’s Still Standing? (1.8/5 in adults 18-49, 5.8 million total viewers), which was up 20% from its premiere on Monday. Still, Who’s Still Standing? finished second in the 8 PM hour behind a repeat of CBS’ NCIS (2.0/6, 12.3 million), which was the most-watched program of the night. The top honors among 18-49 were split between CBS’ rerun of NCIS: Los Angeles (2.1/6, 11.4 million) and NBC’s SNL Presents A Very Gilly Christmas (2.1/6, 5.8 million), which was down 9% from last year’s telecast. NBC (2.0/6, 5.8 million) edged CBS (1.9/5, 10.6 million) in 18-49, while CBS took the night in total viewers. The eye network’s average was dragged down by an Unforgettable repeat (1.7/5, 8.0 million) at 10 PM. ABC provided proof of why multicamera comedies have higher syndication value via better repeatability. Back-to-back repeats of rookie Last Man Standing averaged 1.4/4, 5.7 million and 1.6/5, 5.5 million vs. 1.3/3, 4.3 million for The Middle rerun and a 1.0/3, 3.4 million for a Suburgatory encore.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Who's Still Standing?' Grows, NBC Takes Night Full Of Repeats
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast