Tuesday was a mostly steady night for returning series and a down one for freshmen. CBS’ NCIS (3.5/10 in 18-49, 19 million viewers) and NCIS: LA (3.0/8, 16.4 million) were flat with their most recent originals three weeks ago. NCIS was the top program of the night in 18-49 and total viewers, while NCIS: LA drew its largest audience since the season premiere. CBS’ rookie Unforgettable (2.1/6) was down 5% for a season low. At Fox, Glee (2.9/8) was even with its fast national last week, down a tenth from the final. New Girl (3.3/8) was down a tenth, while Raising Hope (2.3/6) was up 6%. CBS (2.9/8, 15.5 million) and Fox (2.9/8, 6.5 million) finished tied for No. 1 in 18-49, with CBS tops in total viewers. ABC’s freshman Last Man Standing (2.2/6) at 8 PM was down 19% from last week for a series low. It was the only original offering on ABC last night. Following a news special on Prince William and his wife Kate on NBC, the season finale of The Biggest Loser (2.7/7) posted a season high, up 23% from last week. But it was down a steep 33% from last fall’s closer to post the reality franchise’s lowest-rated finale ever.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Last Man', 'Unforgettable' Hit Lows; 'Loser' Has Lowest-Rated Finale
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive