Tuesday was a mostly steady night for returning series and a down one for freshmen. CBS’ NCIS (3.5/10 in 18-49, 19 million viewers) and NCIS: LA (3.0/8, 16.4 million) were flat with their most recent originals three weeks ago. NCIS was the top program of the night in 18-49 and total viewers, while NCIS: LA drew its largest audience since the season premiere. CBS’ rookie Unforgettable (2.1/6) was down 5% for a season low. At Fox, Glee (2.9/8) was even with its fast national last week, down a tenth from the final. New Girl (3.3/8) was down a tenth, while Raising Hope (2.3/6) was up 6%. CBS (2.9/8, 15.5 million) and Fox (2.9/8, 6.5 million) finished tied for No. 1 in 18-49, with CBS tops in total viewers. ABC’s freshman Last Man Standing (2.2/6) at 8 PM was down 19% from last week for a series low. It was the only original offering on ABC last night. Following a news special on Prince William and his wife Kate on NBC, the season finale of The Biggest Loser (2.7/7) posted a season high, up 23% from last week. But it was down a steep 33% from last fall’s closer to post the reality franchise’s lowest-rated finale ever.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Last Man', 'Unforgettable' Hit Lows; 'Loser' Has Lowest-Rated Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
'Jungle Book' Still Hot In Third Weekend With $35M-$36M; 'Mother's Day' Has Edge Over 'Keanu' - Update
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Now Even, ‘Big Bang’ Up, ‘Mom’ & Game Of Silence’ Adjusted Down In Final Numbers…
- The A.V. Club Sets Up At Fusion; Weekly Show To Bow This Year
- NFL Draft Day 1 Viewership Down From 2015; ‘Big Bang Theory’ Wins Demo
- Ryan Reynolds Pens Moving Tribute To ‘Deadpool’ Fan Who Died Of Cancer
- Elisabeth Moss To Star In Straight-To-Series Drama ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ On Hulu
- Joy Reid Takes Melissa Harris-Perry’s MSNBC Timeslot Starting May 7