Tuesday was a mostly steady night for returning series and a down one for freshmen. CBS’ NCIS (3.5/10 in 18-49, 19 million viewers) and NCIS: LA (3.0/8, 16.4 million) were flat with their most recent originals three weeks ago. NCIS was the top program of the night in 18-49 and total viewers, while NCIS: LA drew its largest audience since the season premiere. CBS’ rookie Unforgettable (2.1/6) was down 5% for a season low. At Fox, Glee (2.9/8) was even with its fast national last week, down a tenth from the final. New Girl (3.3/8) was down a tenth, while Raising Hope (2.3/6) was up 6%. CBS (2.9/8, 15.5 million) and Fox (2.9/8, 6.5 million) finished tied for No. 1 in 18-49, with CBS tops in total viewers. ABC’s freshman Last Man Standing (2.2/6) at 8 PM was down 19% from last week for a series low. It was the only original offering on ABC last night. Following a news special on Prince William and his wife Kate on NBC, the season finale of The Biggest Loser (2.7/7) posted a season high, up 23% from last week. But it was down a steep 33% from last fall’s closer to post the reality franchise’s lowest-rated finale ever.
Ratings Rat Race: 'Last Man', 'Unforgettable' Hit Lows; 'Loser' Has Lowest-Rated Finale
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel