So far, only the five most recent episodes of the Sony TV-produced Community were available on the NBCUniversal-backed Hulu streaming service. Starting today, all three seasons of the quirky new comedy will be available on the subscription-based Hulu Plus. The move comes just as NBC grounded Community for midseason (the series is expected to return in late spring), so fans of the show will be able to catch up with old episodes during the hiatus.
Past Seasons Of 'Community' Will Now Be Available On Hulu
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Apes NYT Ad To Promote ‘Late Show’ Live Broadcast After Donald Trump Speech
- Derek Hough Cast In NBC’s Kourtney Kang Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Takes Credit For Oscars Best Picture Snafu
- Bill Paxton ‘Training Day’ Dedication Planned For New Episode
- JJ Totah Cast In Mindy Kaling’s NBC Comedy Pilot; Josh Kidd Joins CW’s ‘Searchers’
- Kelen Coleman Cast In CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Me, Myself & I’; Roberto Aguire Joins CBS’ Paul Attanasio Drama