EXCLUSIVE: Nick Swardson and TJ Miller have been cast in ShadowMachine’s R-rated stop-motion animated Hell & Back, a comedy about two best friends who must rescue their pal when he is accidentally dragged to hell. The film is set to begin shooting in January with Tommy Gianas (Tenacious D) and Ross Shuman directing; ShadowMachine principals Alexander Bulkley and Corey Campodonico are producing. The company has been ramping up its feature activity after success with Robot Chicken and Morel Orel on Adult Swim. Swardson, a stand-up comic and writer whose most recent acting credit is 30 Minutes Or Less and who also starred in Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star, is repped by CAA and Brillstein Entertainment. Miller, a fellow stand-up, recently landed a lead in Fox’s comedy pilot Little Brother. He is repped by WME and 3 Arts.
Nick Swardson And TJ Miller Cast In Stop-Motion Pic 'Hell & Back'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump To Name Financier/Sean Hannity Pal Anthony Scaramucci New Communications Director: Report
Latest Film News
- Kevin Spacey To Play Gore Vidal In Netflix Biopic
- ‘Rebel In The Rye’ Trailer: Holden Caulfield Gets His Bookish Moment
- Jenny Slate Dials Up 'Landline'; Music Box Calls 'The Midwife' – Specialty B.O. Preview
- Comic-Con: Noah Hawley Developing ‘Doctor Doom’ Movie For Fox
- ‘Dunkirk’ Review: Christopher Nolan Makes A Film About War That Hitchcock Would Have Loved
- ‘Death Note’ Director Adam Wingard Considers President Donald Trump A Supervillain – Comic-Con