NBC has scheduled a two-hour Betty White block on January 16 from 8-10 PM, the night before the actress’ 90-th birthday. It will feature the 90-minute special Betty White’s 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America’s Golden Girl from 8-9:30 PM, followed by a sneak peak of White’s upcoming hidden-camera comedy series for NBC, Betty White’s Off Their Rockers, from 9:30-10 PM. Adapted from the International Emmy-winning Belgium series Benidorm Bastards, Off Their Rockers features host White sending a team of senior citizens to the streets to pull pranks on the younger generation. The series is yet to get a slot on NBC’s schedule. The birthday special will tape live at the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Additionally, White’s TV Land sitcom Hot In Cleveland will feature an episode dedicated to White’s character’s milestone birthday.
NBC Slates Betty White Birthday Special, 'Off Their Rockers' Preview
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate