NBC has scheduled a two-hour Betty White block on January 16 from 8-10 PM, the night before the actress’ 90-th birthday. It will feature the 90-minute special Betty White’s 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America’s Golden Girl from 8-9:30 PM, followed by a sneak peak of White’s upcoming hidden-camera comedy series for NBC, Betty White’s Off Their Rockers, from 9:30-10 PM. Adapted from the International Emmy-winning Belgium series Benidorm Bastards, Off Their Rockers features host White sending a team of senior citizens to the streets to pull pranks on the younger generation. The series is yet to get a slot on NBC’s schedule. The birthday special will tape live at the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Additionally, White’s TV Land sitcom Hot In Cleveland will feature an episode dedicated to White’s character’s milestone birthday.
NBC Slates Betty White Birthday Special, 'Off Their Rockers' Preview
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series