NBC has scheduled a two-hour Betty White block on January 16 from 8-10 PM, the night before the actress’ 90-th birthday. It will feature the 90-minute special Betty White’s 90th Birthday: A Tribute to America’s Golden Girl from 8-9:30 PM, followed by a sneak peak of White’s upcoming hidden-camera comedy series for NBC, Betty White’s Off Their Rockers, from 9:30-10 PM. Adapted from the International Emmy-winning Belgium series Benidorm Bastards, Off Their Rockers features host White sending a team of senior citizens to the streets to pull pranks on the younger generation. The series is yet to get a slot on NBC’s schedule. The birthday special will tape live at the Biltmore Hotel in downtown Los Angeles. Additionally, White’s TV Land sitcom Hot In Cleveland will feature an episode dedicated to White’s character’s milestone birthday.
NBC Slates Betty White Birthday Special, 'Off Their Rockers' Preview
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over