EXCLUSIVE: The Playboy Club co-star Naturi Naughton has joined the cast of Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rub. Naughton will play a new character, Kendra, a beautiful, hard-working masseuse at the parlor. Actress-singer Naughton, who co-starred in the 2009 feature remake of Fame, played Black bunny Brenda on NBC’s short-lived Playboy Club.
Naturi Naughton Joins Lifetime's 'Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82