EXCLUSIVE: The Playboy Club co-star Naturi Naughton has joined the cast of Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rub. Naughton will play a new character, Kendra, a beautiful, hard-working masseuse at the parlor. Actress-singer Naughton, who co-starred in the 2009 feature remake of Fame, played Black bunny Brenda on NBC’s short-lived Playboy Club.
Naturi Naughton Joins Lifetime's 'Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Flexes Muscle With $21M+ During The Lowest-Grossing Weekend Of 2017 To Date - Sunday AM
Universal $3B+ As 'Despicable' Franchise Takes Ani Crown; 'Wolf Warrior 2' Bests 'Avatar' Record - International Box Office
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Director On Tonight’s Game Changing Icy Episode & Season 8
- Apple Music’s ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Rocks To New ‘Game Of Thrones’ Opening
- Why ‘Hairspray Live!’ Costume Designer Mary Vogt Encouraged Her Dancers To Rip Their Clothes
- Hollywood Remembers Jerry Lewis: Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Sandra Bernhard Honor King Of Comedy
- Jerry Lewis Dies: Comedy Legend, Classic Filmmaker Was 91
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Television Movie