EXCLUSIVE: The Playboy Club co-star Naturi Naughton has joined the cast of Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rub. Naughton will play a new character, Kendra, a beautiful, hard-working masseuse at the parlor. Actress-singer Naughton, who co-starred in the 2009 feature remake of Fame, played Black bunny Brenda on NBC’s short-lived Playboy Club.
Naturi Naughton Joins Lifetime's 'Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Now At $82M+, 'Alice' Taking A Spill With $40M Over 4-Day Memorial Day Holiday - Early PM Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Chelsea’ Executive Producer Bill Wolff Departs Netflix Talk Show
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ‘The Circus’ Is Apt Name For Showtime Docuseries Chronicling…
- ‘Glee’ Actor Mark Salling Indicted On Child Porn Charges, Faces 20 Years In Prison
- Donald Trump Backs Out Of Debate With Bernie Sanders, TV Networks Mourn
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says