EXCLUSIVE: The Playboy Club co-star Naturi Naughton has joined the cast of Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rub. Naughton will play a new character, Kendra, a beautiful, hard-working masseuse at the parlor. Actress-singer Naughton, who co-starred in the 2009 feature remake of Fame, played Black bunny Brenda on NBC’s short-lived Playboy Club.
Naturi Naughton Joins Lifetime's 'Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Ashleigh Banfield Slams Aziz Ansari Accuser On HLN
- New York Film & TV Workers Protest During MLK Day With Rev. Al Sharpton & Top Empire State Pols
- CAA Signs Actor & Singer Mike Angelo
- ‘Catastrophe’s Sharon Horgan Inks Overall Deal With Amazon Studios
- BritBox Strikes 300 Hour Deal with All3Media International Including ‘Midsomer Murders’
- Ben Silverman & Howard T Owens’ Propagate Gets Backing From Raine Group