EXCLUSIVE: The Playboy Club co-star Naturi Naughton has joined the cast of Lifetime’s upcoming drama series The Client List as a series regular. Based on the network’s 2010 original movie, the Sony TV-produced series stars Jennifer Love Hewitt as Riley, a Texas housewife who, after being deserted by her husband, ends up running a massage parlor, The Rub, which offers more than back rub. Naughton will play a new character, Kendra, a beautiful, hard-working masseuse at the parlor. Actress-singer Naughton, who co-starred in the 2009 feature remake of Fame, played Black bunny Brenda on NBC’s short-lived Playboy Club.
Naturi Naughton Joins Lifetime's 'Client List'
What's Hot on Deadline
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
It Will Soon Be Illegal For Studios To Verify Salary Quotes: Hollywood Dealmakers Brace For California Labor Code 432.3
Latest TV News
- Omarosa Exits Donald Trump Orbit Under Secret Service Escort: Report
- ABC Comedies Clock Christmas-Themed Climb; NBC’s ‘The Voice’ Dominates Demo
- ‘Imposters’: Abby Miller & Bruce Davison Set For Season 2 Of Bravo Series
- Paramount Network Developing Latino Sketch Comedy ‘Browntown’ From Mitú
- SAG Awards TV: ‘GLOW’ Leads Newcomers; ‘Curb’, ‘Will & Grace’ Return; Old Favorites MIA…
- Heroes And Villains Adds Chris Coggins, Gary Ventimiglia To Manager Roster