Marisa Tomei and Joshua Jackson have joined Alexander Siddig aboard the thriller Inescapable, which Killer Films’ Christine Vachon, Myriad Pictures’ Kirk D’Amico and Alliance Films’ Mark Slone are executive producing; Alliance is distributing in Canada, and Myriad is shopping worldwide rights. Ruba Nadda wrote the script and will direct the story of a Syrian expatriate (Siddig) whose journalist daughter goes missing in Damascus, and he must return to his homeland to find her and calls on a former love (Tomei) to help him. An embassy official (Jackson) is at first helpful but may have an agenda of his own. Daniel Iron and Lance Samuels are producing. Nadda, Siddig and Irons are reuniting for the project after working together on 2009’s Patricia Clarkson-starrer Cairo Time.
Marisa Tomei And Joshua Jackson Join Cast Of Thriller 'Inescapable'
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon