Marisa Tomei and Joshua Jackson have joined Alexander Siddig aboard the thriller Inescapable, which Killer Films’ Christine Vachon, Myriad Pictures’ Kirk D’Amico and Alliance Films’ Mark Slone are executive producing; Alliance is distributing in Canada, and Myriad is shopping worldwide rights. Ruba Nadda wrote the script and will direct the story of a Syrian expatriate (Siddig) whose journalist daughter goes missing in Damascus, and he must return to his homeland to find her and calls on a former love (Tomei) to help him. An embassy official (Jackson) is at first helpful but may have an agenda of his own. Daniel Iron and Lance Samuels are producing. Nadda, Siddig and Irons are reuniting for the project after working together on 2009’s Patricia Clarkson-starrer Cairo Time.
Marisa Tomei And Joshua Jackson Join Cast Of Thriller 'Inescapable'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pirates' Hopes To Make Waves Around The World With $230M+ Launch - Memorial Day Weekend Box Office Preview
Sony Pictures Classics Lands Watergate Scandal Film 'The Silent Man'; Liam Neeson As 'Deep Throat' Mark Felt
Latest Film News
- Bona Film Group & CAA Say They Are Partnering On Film Fund Worth $150M
- Blake Lively To Star In ‘The Husband’s Secret’ For CBS Films
- Eva Longoria Joins ‘Overboard’ Remake From MGM & Pantelion Films
- ‘Wind River’ Trailer: Jeremy Renner & Elizabeth Olsen Team To Track Down A Predator
- Vertical Entertainment Takes U.S. For ‘Hollow In The Land’ – Cannes
- Mr. Hanks Goes To Washington: Tom, Meryl & Spielberg Research ‘Post’ Film