Marisa Tomei and Joshua Jackson have joined Alexander Siddig aboard the thriller Inescapable, which Killer Films’ Christine Vachon, Myriad Pictures’ Kirk D’Amico and Alliance Films’ Mark Slone are executive producing; Alliance is distributing in Canada, and Myriad is shopping worldwide rights. Ruba Nadda wrote the script and will direct the story of a Syrian expatriate (Siddig) whose journalist daughter goes missing in Damascus, and he must return to his homeland to find her and calls on a former love (Tomei) to help him. An embassy official (Jackson) is at first helpful but may have an agenda of his own. Daniel Iron and Lance Samuels are producing. Nadda, Siddig and Irons are reuniting for the project after working together on 2009’s Patricia Clarkson-starrer Cairo Time.
Marisa Tomei And Joshua Jackson Join Cast Of Thriller 'Inescapable'
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert's Live Post-Debate 'Late Show' Tops Household Ratings But Edged By Jimmy Kimmel In Demo
Latest Film News
- Len Blavatnik’s AI Film Boards Margot Robbie-Starrer ‘I, Tonya’
- ‘Nocturnal Animals’ Trailer Shows The High Stakes Of Love
- How The Power-Broker Koch Brothers Are Killing The Florida Film Business
- ‘The Ivory Game’ Trailer: First Look At Netflix’s Latest Leonardo DiCaprio-Produced Docu
- ’13 Going On 30′ Going To Broadway; Revolution Preps Musical Take On 2004 Hit
- China’s Alibaba Pictures Takes Film Rights To Children’s Book Series ‘Warriors’