TruTV has promoted Marc Juris to EVP and Chief Operating Officer after he helped spearhead the network’s transition from Court TV in 2008 with the addition of original programming like Hardcore Pawn, Lizard Lick Towing and Full Throttle Saloon. Those shows along with the acquired series Wipeout have assured truTV will finish 2011 with it best primetime deliveries in key adult and male demos. Juris, previously EVP and General Manager, will continue to oversee the network’s strategic planning, original programming, marketing and advertising and report to Turner Entertainment Networks boss Steve Koonin.
Marc Juris Promoted To COO At TruTV
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
Latest TV News
- BBC Backs Bansky Doc; Sundance London; BBC One Lines Up Saturday Night Format – Global Briefs
- Jenna Coleman To Return As ITV & PBS Bring Back Royal Drama ‘Victoria’
- ‘Twin Peaks’: Kyle MacLachlan Responds To Landing Golden Globe Nomination 26 Years After Winning For…
- Fareed Zakaria To Conan: Donald Trump Has Taken Over Media
- Jimmy Kimmel And Billy Blast Congress For Holding CHIP Hostage In Bid To Seal Billionaire Tax Cuts
- Stephen Colbert To Would-Be Times Square Bomber: “Seriously?”