TruTV has promoted Marc Juris to EVP and Chief Operating Officer after he helped spearhead the network’s transition from Court TV in 2008 with the addition of original programming like Hardcore Pawn, Lizard Lick Towing and Full Throttle Saloon. Those shows along with the acquired series Wipeout have assured truTV will finish 2011 with it best primetime deliveries in key adult and male demos. Juris, previously EVP and General Manager, will continue to oversee the network’s strategic planning, original programming, marketing and advertising and report to Turner Entertainment Networks boss Steve Koonin.
Marc Juris Promoted To COO At TruTV
Trending Now on Deadline
Marvel's 'Jessica Jones': Krysten Ritter, Alexandra Daddario, Teresa Palmer, Marin Ireland, Jessica De Gouw Testing For Lead
More From Team
- 'Better Call Saul' Gets Premiere Date, New Teaser — Video
- OSCARS: Live Action Shorts Shortlist Set
- 'Killing Kennedy' To Air On Fox News Channel; 'O'Reilly Factor' To Preview The Film
- Osy Ikhile Joins Syfy Mini 'Childhood's End'; Sebastian Pigott In ABC's 'Revenge'
- James Franco, Nicki Minaj, One Direction, Martin Freeman Headline 'SNL's Final Shows Of 2014
- Oscar & Tony Winning Director Mike Nichols Dead At 83