TruTV has promoted Marc Juris to EVP and Chief Operating Officer after he helped spearhead the network’s transition from Court TV in 2008 with the addition of original programming like Hardcore Pawn, Lizard Lick Towing and Full Throttle Saloon. Those shows along with the acquired series Wipeout have assured truTV will finish 2011 with it best primetime deliveries in key adult and male demos. Juris, previously EVP and General Manager, will continue to oversee the network’s strategic planning, original programming, marketing and advertising and report to Turner Entertainment Networks boss Steve Koonin.
Marc Juris Promoted To COO At TruTV
Trending Now on Deadline
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'