TruTV has promoted Marc Juris to EVP and Chief Operating Officer after he helped spearhead the network’s transition from Court TV in 2008 with the addition of original programming like Hardcore Pawn, Lizard Lick Towing and Full Throttle Saloon. Those shows along with the acquired series Wipeout have assured truTV will finish 2011 with it best primetime deliveries in key adult and male demos. Juris, previously EVP and General Manager, will continue to oversee the network’s strategic planning, original programming, marketing and advertising and report to Turner Entertainment Networks boss Steve Koonin.
Marc Juris Promoted To COO At TruTV
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh
- Comedy Central’s ‘The Opposition With Jordan Klepper’ Announces Team Of Citizen Journalists
- Zefr Taps Fox Networks Group’s Toby Byrne As President