TruTV has promoted Marc Juris to EVP and Chief Operating Officer after he helped spearhead the network’s transition from Court TV in 2008 with the addition of original programming like Hardcore Pawn, Lizard Lick Towing and Full Throttle Saloon. Those shows along with the acquired series Wipeout have assured truTV will finish 2011 with it best primetime deliveries in key adult and male demos. Juris, previously EVP and General Manager, will continue to oversee the network’s strategic planning, original programming, marketing and advertising and report to Turner Entertainment Networks boss Steve Koonin.
Marc Juris Promoted To COO At TruTV
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot