Neither of Lifetime’s freshman series will make it to a second season. Following the September cancellation of The Protector, Lifetime recently quietly opted not to renew Against the Wall. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, premiered with soft 1.8 million viewers, on par with The Protector‘s 1.9 million. Neither series showed growth throughout their freshman run, leading to Lifetime’s decision not to go forward with either of them. In light of that, the network recently ordered 10 more episodes of veteran Army Wives to use as a launching pad for new shows, along with Drop Dead Diva. Lifetime has on tap The Client List, based on the successful movie, with Jennifer Love Hewitt reprising her role, as well as pilots Modern Love starring Eric Stoltz, American Housewife starring Melanie Griffith and movie/backdoor pilot Sworn To Secrecy starring Neve Campbell.
Lifetime Cancels Drama 'Against The Wall'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres