Neither of Lifetime’s freshman series will make it to a second season. Following the September cancellation of The Protector, Lifetime recently quietly opted not to renew Against the Wall. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, premiered with soft 1.8 million viewers, on par with The Protector‘s 1.9 million. Neither series showed growth throughout their freshman run, leading to Lifetime’s decision not to go forward with either of them. In light of that, the network recently ordered 10 more episodes of veteran Army Wives to use as a launching pad for new shows, along with Drop Dead Diva. Lifetime has on tap The Client List, based on the successful movie, with Jennifer Love Hewitt reprising her role, as well as pilots Modern Love starring Eric Stoltz, American Housewife starring Melanie Griffith and movie/backdoor pilot Sworn To Secrecy starring Neve Campbell.
Lifetime Cancels Drama 'Against The Wall'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ‘The Expendables’ Event Series In Works At Fox With Sylvester Stallone Producing
- ‘Empire’ Extends Record Ratings Growth Streak To 8 Weeks, ‘CSI: Cyber’ Starts OK
- Aly Michalka & Maulik Pancholy Join ABC’s Chevy Chase Pilot
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’