Neither of Lifetime’s freshman series will make it to a second season. Following the September cancellation of The Protector, Lifetime recently quietly opted not to renew Against the Wall. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, premiered with soft 1.8 million viewers, on par with The Protector‘s 1.9 million. Neither series showed growth throughout their freshman run, leading to Lifetime’s decision not to go forward with either of them. In light of that, the network recently ordered 10 more episodes of veteran Army Wives to use as a launching pad for new shows, along with Drop Dead Diva. Lifetime has on tap The Client List, based on the successful movie, with Jennifer Love Hewitt reprising her role, as well as pilots Modern Love starring Eric Stoltz, American Housewife starring Melanie Griffith and movie/backdoor pilot Sworn To Secrecy starring Neve Campbell.
Lifetime Cancels Drama 'Against The Wall'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘The Good Doctor’: ‘Bates Motel’s Freddie Highmore & ‘HTGAWM’ Mystery Man Nicholas Gonzalez Cast In ABC…
- Happy ‘Twin Peaks’ Day: Showtime Unveils Posters For The Return Of David Lynch Series
- Conan Helps Donald Trump Collect Money To Pay For Wall In ‘Made In Mexico’ Episode
- David Castaneda Joins CBS Paul Attanasio Drama Pilot; Brian Unger In ‘Me, Myself & I’
- Donald Trump Takes To Twitter To Hurl More Insults At FBI As White House Leaks Continue
- Gillian Vigman Cast In The CW’s ‘Life Sentence’ Pilot; Mary Sohn in NBC’s Seth Meyers Comedy