Neither of Lifetime’s freshman series will make it to a second season. Following the September cancellation of The Protector, Lifetime recently quietly opted not to renew Against the Wall. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, premiered with soft 1.8 million viewers, on par with The Protector‘s 1.9 million. Neither series showed growth throughout their freshman run, leading to Lifetime’s decision not to go forward with either of them. In light of that, the network recently ordered 10 more episodes of veteran Army Wives to use as a launching pad for new shows, along with Drop Dead Diva. Lifetime has on tap The Client List, based on the successful movie, with Jennifer Love Hewitt reprising her role, as well as pilots Modern Love starring Eric Stoltz, American Housewife starring Melanie Griffith and movie/backdoor pilot Sworn To Secrecy starring Neve Campbell.
Lifetime Cancels Drama 'Against The Wall'
What's Hot on Deadline
'X-Men: Apocalypse' Firing Off $90M, 'Alice' Taking A Spill With $40M Over 4-Day Memorial Day Holiday - Noon Update
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest TV News
- Viacom Renews And Expands Carriage Deal With Cox Communications
- ‘The Walking Dead’s Norman Reedus & Andrew Lincoln Do Their Part For ‘Red Nose Day’
- ‘Red Nose Day’ Ratings Dim From 2015, NBA Playoffs Score Big, ‘500 Questions’ Returns Down
- Jeff Daniels, Scoot McNairy In Talks To Board Scott Frank’s ‘Godless’
- Bernie Sanders Takes ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ Victory Lap After Donald Trump Takes Debate Bait
- LA Screenings Buzz: The Hottest Titles, Boom Of Remakes & Hunt For Procedurals