Neither of Lifetime’s freshman series will make it to a second season. Following the September cancellation of The Protector, Lifetime recently quietly opted not to renew Against the Wall. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, premiered with soft 1.8 million viewers, on par with The Protector‘s 1.9 million. Neither series showed growth throughout their freshman run, leading to Lifetime’s decision not to go forward with either of them. In light of that, the network recently ordered 10 more episodes of veteran Army Wives to use as a launching pad for new shows, along with Drop Dead Diva. Lifetime has on tap The Client List, based on the successful movie, with Jennifer Love Hewitt reprising her role, as well as pilots Modern Love starring Eric Stoltz, American Housewife starring Melanie Griffith and movie/backdoor pilot Sworn To Secrecy starring Neve Campbell.
Lifetime Cancels Drama 'Against The Wall'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary 'Bigot' Remarks On Stephen Colbert's 'Late Show' – Update
Stephen Colbert Asks Anderson Cooper How Corey Lewandowski Works For CNN While Still Getting Trump Money
Donald Trump Talks "Tunnel Technology" And Hillary Clinton As "Bigot" In Interview With Anderson Cooper
Ex-'Top Gear' Producer On "Perfect Storm" At BBC & Jeremy Clarkson's New Amazon Series - Edinburgh Video
Latest TV News
- Britney Spears Debuts On Carpool Karaoke, Talks Men, Marriage, More Kids
- Veep Candidate Tim Kaine Dispatches Donald Trump Over Hillary ‘Bigot’ Remarks On Stephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show…
- Donald Trump Talks “Tunnel Technology” And Hillary Clinton As “Bigot” In Interview With…
- Marvin Kaplan Dies: ‘Alice’ & ‘Top Cat’ Actor Was 89
- Fox Director Fellows Chosen For Comedy & Drama Apprenticeship Programs
- Revolt CEO Keith T. Clinkscales Departs