Neither of Lifetime’s freshman series will make it to a second season. Following the September cancellation of The Protector, Lifetime recently quietly opted not to renew Against the Wall. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, premiered with soft 1.8 million viewers, on par with The Protector‘s 1.9 million. Neither series showed growth throughout their freshman run, leading to Lifetime’s decision not to go forward with either of them. In light of that, the network recently ordered 10 more episodes of veteran Army Wives to use as a launching pad for new shows, along with Drop Dead Diva. Lifetime has on tap The Client List, based on the successful movie, with Jennifer Love Hewitt reprising her role, as well as pilots Modern Love starring Eric Stoltz, American Housewife starring Melanie Griffith and movie/backdoor pilot Sworn To Secrecy starring Neve Campbell.
Lifetime Cancels Drama 'Against The Wall'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hulu Renews 'Mindy Project' For Season 5, Orders New Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Election Special & More - Upfront
Latest TV News
- Kate Del Castillo Netflix Series ‘Ingobernable’ To Film In U.S.
- Hulu Confirms Skinny Bundle & Live Nation Concert Deal – Newfront
- Stacey Dash Cast As Chicago Mayor In ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’ Amid Slew Of Cameos
- Telemundo Studios Promotes Two Key Scripted Executives
- Hulu Acquires Ron Howard’s Beatles Documentary To Launch Docu Films Arm