Neither of Lifetime’s freshman series will make it to a second season. Following the September cancellation of The Protector, Lifetime recently quietly opted not to renew Against the Wall. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, premiered with soft 1.8 million viewers, on par with The Protector‘s 1.9 million. Neither series showed growth throughout their freshman run, leading to Lifetime’s decision not to go forward with either of them. In light of that, the network recently ordered 10 more episodes of veteran Army Wives to use as a launching pad for new shows, along with Drop Dead Diva. Lifetime has on tap The Client List, based on the successful movie, with Jennifer Love Hewitt reprising her role, as well as pilots Modern Love starring Eric Stoltz, American Housewife starring Melanie Griffith and movie/backdoor pilot Sworn To Secrecy starring Neve Campbell.
Lifetime Cancels Drama 'Against The Wall'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Big Hero 6 The Series’ To Launch With One-Hour Movie
- Jimmy Kimmel Clocks Best Brooklyn Trip Launch Ratings
- ‘Valor’ Ratings Slip In Week 2; ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Tops Slow Night
- The CW Buys ‘School For Psychics’ Drama From Paul Sciarrotta, Dan Jinks & Jason Egenberg
- ‘Queen Sugar’: Kat Candler Named New Showrunner For Season 3 Of OWN Drama
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…