In light of AFTRA National Director of Communication Christopher de Haan’s pending departure, the actors union has promoted PR executive Leslie Simmons to Assistant Director, AFTRA National Communications Department. Simmons is expected to head AFTRA’s communications department after de Haan leaves on December 16 to join entertainment PR firm 42West an executive in the Strategic Communications division. Simmons joined AFTRA in 2008 after a stint as a journalist.
Leslie Simmons Promoted To Top AFTRA Communications Post
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Max Greenfield Makes Reservation For ‘American Horror Story: Hotel’
- NASCAR 600 Ratings Slow Down, ‘Battle Creek’ Ends Even, ‘A.D.’ Ratings Dip
- Charter Nears $55B Deal To Buy Time Warner Cable: Reports
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82