EXCLUSIVE: Landscape Entertainment has promoted J.J. Jamieson to the newly created position of President of Television. Additionally, Bob Cooper’s film and television production company has renewed its first-look TV deal with FremantleMedia North America. Under the pact with Fremantle, Landscape has been developing scripted series projects, mostly cable dramas. Jamieson, who previously served as SVP, has spearheaded these efforts, selling a dozen projects to such networks as HBO, USA, AMC, TNT, Lifetime, Comedy Central, Syfy, Cartoon Network, and ABC. They include the Syfy pilot Three Inches and the ABC drama Beautiful Gangsters produced by Anthony LaPaglia. “There’s always a bit of luck, though I do find that in general, the harder we work, the luckier we get,” Jamieson said of the company’s slew of TV sales. As for extending the collaboration with Fremantle, “they’ve added value to every pitch we’ve taken to the marketplace,” he said. Jamieson, whose resume includes stints as a creative executive in NBC’s Movies & Mini-Series Department and running LaPaglia’s production company, will continue to work closely with Cooper. Also promoted at Landscape is Jordan Helman to Executive Director.
Landscape Entertainment Ups J.J. Jamieson To TV Prez, Re-Signs Deal With Fremantle
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup