EXCLUSIVE: ITV Studios America has signed a first-look development deal with M3 Creative, Andy Meyers’ creative agency that is branching out into series production. The pact covers rights on original non-scripted projects from M3, which specializes in branded content, marketing and advertising across all platforms and has clients that include Disney, NBCUniversal and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences. ITV Studios America acquires, develops and produces reality and scripted fare for the U.S. market; its slate includes Prime Suspect, Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, First 48 and Steven Seagal: Lawman.
ITV Studios America Pacts With M3 Creative For Series Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- Keith Cox Officially Named President, Development & Production for Paramount Network & TV Land
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ Renewed For Season 52 By NBC
- Helen Mirren To Narrate ‘Cries From Syria’ For HBO Bow
- Georgia King To Topline ‘Raised By Wolves’ ABC Comedy Pilot From Diablo Cody & Berlanti Prods.
- Sean Spicer: Donald Trump Has “Healthy Respect For Press” And “Deep Respect For 1st Amendment”
- Will Packer Joins Paulist Productions On ‘The Innocence Of Joan Little’ Miniseries