EXCLUSIVE: ITV Studios America has signed a first-look development deal with M3 Creative, Andy Meyers’ creative agency that is branching out into series production. The pact covers rights on original non-scripted projects from M3, which specializes in branded content, marketing and advertising across all platforms and has clients that include Disney, NBCUniversal and the Academy of Motion Picture Arts And Sciences. ITV Studios America acquires, develops and produces reality and scripted fare for the U.S. market; its slate includes Prime Suspect, Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, First 48 and Steven Seagal: Lawman.
ITV Studios America Pacts With M3 Creative For Series Development
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series