IFC Films has acquired North American rights to Bruce Beresford’s dramatic comedy Peace, Love & Misunderstanding, which stars Jane Fonda, Catherine Keener, Chace Crawford, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Elizabeth Olsen and first screened at this year’s Toronto Film Festival. The plot centers on an uptight New York lawyer (Keener) who brings her teenagers to the farmhouse of her hippie mom (Fonda) for a vacation. BCDF Pictures’ Brice Dal Farra, Claude Dal Farra, Lauren Munsch, and Jonathan Burkhart were producers on the project, with co-writers Christina Mengert and Joseph Muszynski also executive producing. The deal was negotiated by Sundance Selects/IFC Films’ Arianna Bocco with CAA on behalf of the filmmakers.
IFC Films Lands Bruce Beresford's Toronto Title 'Peace, Love & Misunderstanding'
What's Hot on Deadline
CBS Opens Wednesday Comedy Block With 'Mike & Molly' And '2 Broke Girls', Sets Midseason Premiere Dates
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets China Release Date; Local Poster Unveiled
- New ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ Teaser: World’s Finest?
- Gotham Awards 2015 Live Blog
- Gotham Awards Winners List (Live)
- Gotham Awards Live Stream – Watch
- China Makes Space For 'The Martian' As 'Good Dinosaur' Snatches Eggs From No. 1 'Mockingjay 2' – Intl B.O. Update