IFC Films has acquired North American rights to Bruce Beresford’s dramatic comedy Peace, Love & Misunderstanding, which stars Jane Fonda, Catherine Keener, Chace Crawford, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Elizabeth Olsen and first screened at this year’s Toronto Film Festival. The plot centers on an uptight New York lawyer (Keener) who brings her teenagers to the farmhouse of her hippie mom (Fonda) for a vacation. BCDF Pictures’ Brice Dal Farra, Claude Dal Farra, Lauren Munsch, and Jonathan Burkhart were producers on the project, with co-writers Christina Mengert and Joseph Muszynski also executive producing. The deal was negotiated by Sundance Selects/IFC Films’ Arianna Bocco with CAA on behalf of the filmmakers.
IFC Films Lands Bruce Beresford's Toronto Title 'Peace, Love & Misunderstanding'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Release Moved To 2018 As Dylan O’Brien Recovers
- Rosa Salazar To Topline Robert Rodriguez’s ‘Battle Angel Alita’
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Review: Marvel’s New Mutant Saga Mixes Old With New, And Fans Should Eat It Up
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says