IFC Films has acquired North American rights to Bruce Beresford’s dramatic comedy Peace, Love & Misunderstanding, which stars Jane Fonda, Catherine Keener, Chace Crawford, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Elizabeth Olsen and first screened at this year’s Toronto Film Festival. The plot centers on an uptight New York lawyer (Keener) who brings her teenagers to the farmhouse of her hippie mom (Fonda) for a vacation. BCDF Pictures’ Brice Dal Farra, Claude Dal Farra, Lauren Munsch, and Jonathan Burkhart were producers on the project, with co-writers Christina Mengert and Joseph Muszynski also executive producing. The deal was negotiated by Sundance Selects/IFC Films’ Arianna Bocco with CAA on behalf of the filmmakers.
IFC Films Lands Bruce Beresford's Toronto Title 'Peace, Love & Misunderstanding'
What's Hot on Deadline
Warner Bros Wins Visionary Viral Short 'Sundays' Auction; You Gotta See What $51,000 Can Look Like Onscreen
Latest Film News
- 6;Big Bang’s Simon Helberg Is Meryl Streep’s Pianist In Stephen Frears-Directed ‘Florence Foster Jenkins…
- Bond Girl Lea Seydoux Signs With WME
- Gillian Flynn Joins Steve McQueen To Script New Regency Heist Thriller
- ‘Southpaw’ Trailer: Jake Gyllenhaal’s Gritty Boxing Pic Could Be A Knockout
- Vivendi Chairman Vincent Bollore Ups His Stake To 10.2%
- WWE, Gene Simmons Tag-Team To Launch Horror Label