IFC Films has acquired North American rights to Bruce Beresford’s dramatic comedy Peace, Love & Misunderstanding, which stars Jane Fonda, Catherine Keener, Chace Crawford, Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Elizabeth Olsen and first screened at this year’s Toronto Film Festival. The plot centers on an uptight New York lawyer (Keener) who brings her teenagers to the farmhouse of her hippie mom (Fonda) for a vacation. BCDF Pictures’ Brice Dal Farra, Claude Dal Farra, Lauren Munsch, and Jonathan Burkhart were producers on the project, with co-writers Christina Mengert and Joseph Muszynski also executive producing. The deal was negotiated by Sundance Selects/IFC Films’ Arianna Bocco with CAA on behalf of the filmmakers.
IFC Films Lands Bruce Beresford's Toronto Title 'Peace, Love & Misunderstanding'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Fathom Events Owners Tap Ray Nutt To Be CEO
- Deadline’s PMC, Hollywood Filmmakers & Sports Teams Back Launch Of National Heroes Day
- Comic-Con: ‘Professor Marston & The Wonder Women’ Director Angela Robinson On Bondage And The Iconic Superhero
- Red West Dies: ‘Road House’ Actor, Stuntman & Songwriter Was 81
- Christopher Nolan Tells New York Crowd He Prefers Blu-ray To Netflix
- ‘Invasion Of The Body Snatchers’ Coming To Life At Warner Bros