Hulu is going after Latino audiences in a big way with Hulu Latino. The site accessible from the main Hulu page will offer hundreds of hours of current and classic Spanish-language movies and TV programming, the company announced today. The Hulu Plus lineup includes primetime fare from Univision, Galavision and Telefutura. Free Hulu will offer next-day access to selected current season programming, including La Fuerza del Destino, Aqui y Ahora, Protagonistas, and Noche de Perros. Deals announced today include 11 new Spanish-language content partners, including Azteca America, Comarex, Caracol Televisión, Estrella TV, Imagina US, Laguna Productions, Maya Entertainment, RCTV, Todobebe Inc., Venevision and Veranda Entertainment. Content from those providers will begin appearing in 2012. Hulu expects to announce additional deals from across Latin America and Spain.
Hulu Pushes Into Spanish-Language Fare
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans