Hulu is going after Latino audiences in a big way with Hulu Latino. The site accessible from the main Hulu page will offer hundreds of hours of current and classic Spanish-language movies and TV programming, the company announced today. The Hulu Plus lineup includes primetime fare from Univision, Galavision and Telefutura. Free Hulu will offer next-day access to selected current season programming, including La Fuerza del Destino, Aqui y Ahora, Protagonistas, and Noche de Perros. Deals announced today include 11 new Spanish-language content partners, including Azteca America, Comarex, Caracol Televisión, Estrella TV, Imagina US, Laguna Productions, Maya Entertainment, RCTV, Todobebe Inc., Venevision and Veranda Entertainment. Content from those providers will begin appearing in 2012. Hulu expects to announce additional deals from across Latin America and Spain.
Hulu Pushes Into Spanish-Language Fare
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
'Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle' Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don't Come Easily
Seth Rogen To Play Walter Cronkite In 'Newsflash;' David Gordon Green-Helmed Pic On CBS JFK Assassination Coverage
Latest Film News
- ‘Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle’ Review: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart & Jack Black Are In The Game, But Laughs Don’t…
- Who Reps The Black List 2017 Scripts: The Charts
- ‘Darkest Hour’s Gary Oldman Joins Director Joe Wright And Tells Why He Almost Turned Down The Role Of Churchill – The…
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Star Katherine Langford To Topline YA Film ‘Spontaneous’
- ‘Detective Pikachu’ Gets Summer 2019 Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Theater Owners Trade Group Has “Extensive Plans” For Kingdom’s Cinemas