Jiro Dreams Of Sushi profiles 85 year-old Jiro Ono, the proprietor of Sukiyabashi Jiro, a 10-seat sushi restaurant located in a Tokyo subway station. Sushi lovers come from all over world — calling months in advance to reserve a seat at Jiro’s sushi bar. Even at his age Jiro still strives for perfection, and the heart of this story is his loving but complicated relationship with his eldest son Yoshikazu. Director David Gelb’s debut feature opens March 9 from Magnolia Pictures.
Hot Trailer: 'Jiro Dreams Of Sushi'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Star Trek Beyond' Dips Below $60M; 'Lights Out' Electrifies; 'Ice Age' Bit By 'Pets' -- Box Office Sat. AM
Latest Film News
- ‘Wonder Woman’ First Trailer: “What I Do Is Not Up To You” – Comic-Con
- Francis Ford Coppola Workshops “Live Cinema” Experiment With UCLA Students
- How ‘Suicide Squad’s David Ayer Delivered The Irreverent Superhero Film Warner Bros Really Needed
- Lionsgate Reveals That ‘The Woods’ Is Really New ‘Blair Witch’ – Comic-Con
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Dips Below $60M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Bit By ‘Pets’ — Box Office…
- Noureen DeWulf Books Three Film Roles; Hannah Rose May Joins ‘The Recall’