FX has picked up a fourth season of The League with a 13-episode order. The comedy series is hitting series-high ratings across the board in its current third season. It is averaging 1.7 million total viewers and 1.5 million adults 18-49, up 25% and 32, respectively, vs. Season 2. “The League continues to be one of our most successful comedy series both creatively and from a ratings standpoint,” said FX’s EVP Nick Grad. “(Creators) Jackie and Jeff Schaffer, along with our terrific cast, are doing wonderful work each week to make one of the funniest shows on television and we’re excited to order another season.” There are three episodes left in its current season: Episode 11, The Guest Bong, airs Thursday at 10:30 PM.
FX Renews 'The League' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres