FX has picked up a fourth season of The League with a 13-episode order. The comedy series is hitting series-high ratings across the board in its current third season. It is averaging 1.7 million total viewers and 1.5 million adults 18-49, up 25% and 32, respectively, vs. Season 2. “The League continues to be one of our most successful comedy series both creatively and from a ratings standpoint,” said FX’s EVP Nick Grad. “(Creators) Jackie and Jeff Schaffer, along with our terrific cast, are doing wonderful work each week to make one of the funniest shows on television and we’re excited to order another season.” There are three episodes left in its current season: Episode 11, The Guest Bong, airs Thursday at 10:30 PM.
FX Renews 'The League' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Coco' Now Higher With $74M+ Thanks To A+ CinemaScore; 'Justice League' At $61M+; 'Wonder' Wows At $32M+: Friday AM Update
'Thursday Night Football' Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy's Parade Steady, 'Young Sheldon' Up
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
'Man Who Invented Christmas' Review: Dan Stevens & Christopher Plummer Turn Scrooge Origin Tale Into A Holiday Treat
Latest TV News
- Peter Baldwin Dies: ‘Mary Tyler Moore’, ‘Wonder Years’ Director Was 86
- Apple Investment In Original Video Will Reach $4.2 Billion By 2022
- ‘Thursday Night Football’ Ratings Down From Thanksgiving 2016, Macy’s Parade Steady, ‘Young…
- Al Franken: “Committed To Regaining Trust”; More Comment Expected Sunday
- Matt Berry Reveals British Comedy ‘Toast Of London’ Is To Return
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement