FX has picked up a fourth season of The League with a 13-episode order. The comedy series is hitting series-high ratings across the board in its current third season. It is averaging 1.7 million total viewers and 1.5 million adults 18-49, up 25% and 32, respectively, vs. Season 2. “The League continues to be one of our most successful comedy series both creatively and from a ratings standpoint,” said FX’s EVP Nick Grad. “(Creators) Jackie and Jeff Schaffer, along with our terrific cast, are doing wonderful work each week to make one of the funniest shows on television and we’re excited to order another season.” There are three episodes left in its current season: Episode 11, The Guest Bong, airs Thursday at 10:30 PM.
FX Renews 'The League' For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot