ABC’s 1960s drama Pan Am is taking to the web in an effort to keep interest alive in the freshman drama, whose fate for a season renewal has yet to be decided. Show producer Sony Pictures TV is offering up the series’ first nine already-aired episodes, including the pilot, free at the iTunes Music Store beginning today through January 5. Episodes also are being made available via Amazon, Vudu, CinemaNow, Sony Video Unlimited and PlayStation Store. The show is currently on hiatus and returns to ABC with new episodes on January 8. So far, 14 episodes of the 1960s-set series have been ordered — the last added after some back-and-forth negotiations between Sony TV and ABC. The network said it won’t decide whether to bring back the show for Season 2 until May; in March, Pan Am is being replaced on the schedule by midseason dramedy GCB.
Free 'Pan Am' Episodes Land At ITunes
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- AMC Sets Late-Night Talk Show Hosted By Kevin Smith & Greg Grunberg
- ‘11.22.63’ Review: Hulu’s James Franco JFK Series Full Of Time-Travel Twists
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 6 First Images: You Know Nothing (About) Jon Snow
- ‘Containment’, ‘Reign’, ‘Beauty & The Beast’ Get Midseason Premiere Dates On The CW