ABC’s 1960s drama Pan Am is taking to the web in an effort to keep interest alive in the freshman drama, whose fate for a season renewal has yet to be decided. Show producer Sony Pictures TV is offering up the series’ first nine already-aired episodes, including the pilot, free at the iTunes Music Store beginning today through January 5. Episodes also are being made available via Amazon, Vudu, CinemaNow, Sony Video Unlimited and PlayStation Store. The show is currently on hiatus and returns to ABC with new episodes on January 8. So far, 14 episodes of the 1960s-set series have been ordered — the last added after some back-and-forth negotiations between Sony TV and ABC. The network said it won’t decide whether to bring back the show for Season 2 until May; in March, Pan Am is being replaced on the schedule by midseason dramedy GCB.
Free 'Pan Am' Episodes Land At ITunes
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- ‘Jane The Virgin’ Emmy Campaign Employs Gina Rodriguez’s Own Words
- Jon Cor Joins ‘Shadowhunters’ On ABC Family
- Keke Palmer Joins ‘Grease: Live’ On Fox
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- Evolution Media Ups Alex Baskin To Partner, Expands Creative Team
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax