EXCLUSIVE: Fox has bought a single-camera comedy project starring comedian Josh Wolf, regular panelist on Chelsea Handler’s E! late-night talk show Chelsea Lately. Wolf will co-write the show with Seinfeld alum Spike Feresten and Michael Morris (Brothers & Sisters), with Chelsea Handler and her friend, In Plain Sight star Mary McCormack, who is married to Morris, executive producing. Also executive producing are Feresten and Handler’s producing partner at Borderline Amazing Tom Brunelle. Morris, Wolf and Brad Wollack will co-executive produce. The comedy, set up at 20th Century Fox TV, is based on Wolf’s early years as a single father of three and a full-time stand-up comic. Wolf is with Parallel Entertainment, Feresten with 3 Arts, Handler, Brunelle & Wollack with CAA, and Morris & McCormack with Gersh.
Fox Buys Single Dad Comedy Produced By Chelsea Handler, Mary McCormack & Spike Feresten And Starring Comedian Josh Wolf
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?