How did we miss this? Fox Business news on the network’s “Follow the Money” program last week opined that Disney’s The Muppets movie storyline featuring an evil oil baron made it the latest example of Hollywood’s anti-corporate liberal agenda. “They’ve been doing it for decades. Hollywood, the left, the media, they hate the oil industry,” complained Dan Gainor of the conservative Media Research Center. “They hate corporate America. And so you’ll see all these movies attacking it”:
Fox Business Says Muppets Movie Anti-Biz
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett
- David Tennant & Elisabeth Moss’ ‘Mad To Be Normal’ Headed To Samuel Goldwyn Films
- ‘Star Wars’ Will Receive Promotional Help From Tie-Ins With Six Major Brands
- ‘Kingsman: The Golden Circle’ Review: Suave British Spies Are Back & The Wacko Formula Still Works For Fans