Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth and Robert Patrick have joined the cast of Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about porn star Linda Lovelace from directors Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman. Shooting is set to begin today on location in Los Angeles. Amanda Seyfried has been set to play the lead role, and Peter Sarsgaard is playing her husband Chuck Traynor. Azaria will play Jerry Damiano, director of Lovelace’s iconic film Deep Throat; Cannavale and Noth will play the film’s financiers Butchie Peraino and Anthony Romano, respectively; and Patrick will play Lovelace’s father. Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also are in the cast. Andy Bellin wrote the script, and the film is being made with the cooperation of the Lovelace estate.
Four Join Amanda Seyfried In 'Lovelace'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'