Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth and Robert Patrick have joined the cast of Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about porn star Linda Lovelace from directors Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman. Shooting is set to begin today on location in Los Angeles. Amanda Seyfried has been set to play the lead role, and Peter Sarsgaard is playing her husband Chuck Traynor. Azaria will play Jerry Damiano, director of Lovelace’s iconic film Deep Throat; Cannavale and Noth will play the film’s financiers Butchie Peraino and Anthony Romano, respectively; and Patrick will play Lovelace’s father. Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also are in the cast. Andy Bellin wrote the script, and the film is being made with the cooperation of the Lovelace estate.
Four Join Amanda Seyfried In 'Lovelace'
What's Hot on Deadline
Katniss Rules Wednesday On Track For $78M-$80M 5-Day; 'Good Dinosaur' Eyes $58M-$62M; 'Creed' Punching $39M-$42M
'Creed' Sets Tuesday Preview Record As Thanksgiving B.O. Heats Up, 'The Good Dinosaur' Isn't Far Behind
Latest Film News
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First
- Apichatpong Weerasethakul’s ‘Cemetery Of Splendour’ Wins At Asia Pacific Awards
- Paul Walker’s Father Sues Porsche For ‘Fast And Furious’ Actor’s Death
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Gets PG-13 Rating
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The…
- Elmo Williams Dies: Oscar-Winning ‘High Noon’ Editor Was 102