Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth and Robert Patrick have joined the cast of Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about porn star Linda Lovelace from directors Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman. Shooting is set to begin today on location in Los Angeles. Amanda Seyfried has been set to play the lead role, and Peter Sarsgaard is playing her husband Chuck Traynor. Azaria will play Jerry Damiano, director of Lovelace’s iconic film Deep Throat; Cannavale and Noth will play the film’s financiers Butchie Peraino and Anthony Romano, respectively; and Patrick will play Lovelace’s father. Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also are in the cast. Andy Bellin wrote the script, and the film is being made with the cooperation of the Lovelace estate.
Four Join Amanda Seyfried In 'Lovelace'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fear The Walking Dead' Finale: Gale Anne Hurd On Season 2, 'Walking Dead' Season 6 & No Zombie Apocalypse Crossover
'Martian' 2nd-Best Opening For October, Damon & Scott Despite Losing Fuel Sunday; Verdi Trips 'Walk' - B.O. Postmortem
'Collateral Beauty' Director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon Exits Project Over Creative Differences With Studio
Latest Film News
- F. Gary Gray Expected To Direct ‘Furious 8’
- Petitioners Demand Apology For Theft Of Artifacts By ‘Maze Runner’ Cast
- ‘The Martian’ Opens To $44.6M, Will Pass $100M Worldwide Today – Int’l Box Final
- Does Lionsgate Have Starz In Its Eyes?
- Karl Glusman Joins ‘Nocturnal Animals’
- ‘Furious 8’ Director Shortlist Down To Last Few