Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth and Robert Patrick have joined the cast of Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about porn star Linda Lovelace from directors Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman. Shooting is set to begin today on location in Los Angeles. Amanda Seyfried has been set to play the lead role, and Peter Sarsgaard is playing her husband Chuck Traynor. Azaria will play Jerry Damiano, director of Lovelace’s iconic film Deep Throat; Cannavale and Noth will play the film’s financiers Butchie Peraino and Anthony Romano, respectively; and Patrick will play Lovelace’s father. Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also are in the cast. Andy Bellin wrote the script, and the film is being made with the cooperation of the Lovelace estate.
Four Join Amanda Seyfried In 'Lovelace'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- TV & Movie Puppeteer Bob Baker Dead At 90
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut