Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth and Robert Patrick have joined the cast of Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about porn star Linda Lovelace from directors Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman. Shooting is set to begin today on location in Los Angeles. Amanda Seyfried has been set to play the lead role, and Peter Sarsgaard is playing her husband Chuck Traynor. Azaria will play Jerry Damiano, director of Lovelace’s iconic film Deep Throat; Cannavale and Noth will play the film’s financiers Butchie Peraino and Anthony Romano, respectively; and Patrick will play Lovelace’s father. Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also are in the cast. Andy Bellin wrote the script, and the film is being made with the cooperation of the Lovelace estate.
Four Join Amanda Seyfried In 'Lovelace'
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest Film News
- BAFTA Awards: What Does The Big ‘Revenant’ Victory Mean For Oscar?
- ‘The Big Short’ “Go Big” TV Spot: Oscar Campaign Ad Focuses On Film’s Political Mission
- BAFTA Awards: ‘The Revenant’ Tops Night With Best Film Win; Much Love For ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’
- First Oscars Handed Out As Academy Presents Sci-Tech Awards In Lively Ceremony
- Michael Moore’s ‘Where To Invade Next’ Tops Slow Weekend – Specialty B.O.
- BAFTA Awards Live Blog