Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth and Robert Patrick have joined the cast of Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about porn star Linda Lovelace from directors Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman. Shooting is set to begin today on location in Los Angeles. Amanda Seyfried has been set to play the lead role, and Peter Sarsgaard is playing her husband Chuck Traynor. Azaria will play Jerry Damiano, director of Lovelace’s iconic film Deep Throat; Cannavale and Noth will play the film’s financiers Butchie Peraino and Anthony Romano, respectively; and Patrick will play Lovelace’s father. Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also are in the cast. Andy Bellin wrote the script, and the film is being made with the cooperation of the Lovelace estate.
Four Join Amanda Seyfried In 'Lovelace'
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Rachael Taylor Joins Marvel’s ‘Jessica Jones’ Netflix Series
- Steve Buscemi’s Snickers Super Bowl Ad: Does It Satisfy? – Video
- Richard Linklater To Receive Cinema Audio Society’s Filmmaker Award
- Conan Brings Back ‘Puppy Conan’ For Super Bowl – Video
- Disney Junior Launching ‘Sofia The First’ Spinoff ‘Elena Of Avalor’ In 2016
- Bravo’s ‘Top Chef’ Renewed For 13th Season