Hank Azaria, Bobby Cannavale, Chris Noth and Robert Patrick have joined the cast of Lovelace, the Millennium Films biopic about porn star Linda Lovelace from directors Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman. Shooting is set to begin today on location in Los Angeles. Amanda Seyfried has been set to play the lead role, and Peter Sarsgaard is playing her husband Chuck Traynor. Azaria will play Jerry Damiano, director of Lovelace’s iconic film Deep Throat; Cannavale and Noth will play the film’s financiers Butchie Peraino and Anthony Romano, respectively; and Patrick will play Lovelace’s father. Wes Bentley, Sharon Stone and Juno Temple also are in the cast. Andy Bellin wrote the script, and the film is being made with the cooperation of the Lovelace estate.
Four Join Amanda Seyfried In 'Lovelace'
What's Hot on Deadline
Gary Oldman Spent 200 Hours In Make-Up Chair To Become Winston Churchill In 'Darkest Hour' -- CinemaCon
Jennifer Lawrence Becomes A 'Red Sparrow': 20th Century Fox Unveils Intense Spy Trailer At CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Netflix 1st Animated Film ‘America:’ Channing Tatum Voicing George Washington
- Lionsgate CinemaCon Reel: ‘American Assassin’, ‘Hitman’s Bodyguard’, ‘Latin Lover…
- Bruce Willis Starrer ‘Acts Of Violence’ Adds Rotimi Akinosho
- Why Kumail Nanjiani & Emily Gordon Went With Amazon On Their New Film ‘The Big Sick’ – CinemaCon
- Sundance Winner ‘Last Men In Aleppo’ Lands At Grasshopper Film For May Release
- Rising Rivers, Torrential Rains & A Bug In Charlie Hunnam’s Ear: The Pains Of Making Amazon’s ‘Lost City Of Z…