With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- Woody Allen’s ‘Crisis In Six Scenes’: First Photos Of Amazon Series
- ‘Today’ Wins Week After Rio Games Wrap, But ‘CBS This Morning’ Shows Growth
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Paget Brewster Becomes Series Regular Again On CBS Drama
- ‘American Ninja Warrior’ Ratings Top Monday On Steady Night
- CBS Buys Corinne Kingsbury Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Sony Pictures TV Taps PMK-BNC Exec Stacy Weitz As VP Communications