With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Fox Boston Affiliate Goes Dark On Verizon FiOS Over Carriage Dispute With Cox
- Plan For Imposing Quota On Hollywood Movies Scrapped By Russian Parliament
- CBS Sets 2015 Greatest Super Bowl Commercials Special
- 'Charlie Brown Thanksgiving' Surges, 'Red Band Society' Hits 0.7 Rating Wednesday
- 'Red Band Society' Pulled From Schedule, Will Stop Production After 13 Episodes
- Networks Scale Back, Bet On Remakes & Medical Dramas This Development Season