With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
PGA Awards: 'The Shape Of Water' Wins Outstanding Producer; 'Handmaid's Tale', 'Mrs. Maisel' Tops In TV - Full Winners List
'SNL' Highlights: Stormy Does Update, Robert Mueller Bursts At Seams, Jessica Chastain Hosts Anti-Trump Game Show
White House Correspondent April Ryan Tells CNN News Organizations Have Police "On Speed Dial" For Death Threats
Latest TV News
- SAG Awards: ‘Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri’ Wins For Film Ensemble – Complete Winners List
- Philadelphia Eagles Demolish Minnesota Vikings 38-7 In NFC Championship
- SAG Awards Stunt Ensemble Winners: ‘Wonder Woman’ & ‘Game Of Thrones’
- New England Patriots Top Jacksonville Jaguars 24-20 in AFC Championship
- ‘Halfway There’ Trailer Bows, Showcasing Matthew Lillard, Blythe Danner Dysfunction
- NFL Playoffs Will Air On Armed Forces Net Despite Government Shutdown