With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central