With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Grabs $200.4M In Debut; 'Jungle Book' A Beast, And With 'Zootopia' Disney Has $1.24B From Three Titles - Int'l Box Office Final
Larry Wilmore Savages Media, Ignites Controversy During White House Correspondents' Dinner Skewering
Latest TV News
- White House Comes To Larry Wilmore’s Rescue Over Correspondents’ Dinner Speech Controversy
- Actress Bella Thorne Signs With CAA
- Oprah Winfrey To Star In HBO Films’ ‘The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks’
- ‘The Preachers’ Gets Summer Test Run On Fox Television Stations
- Johnny Weir To Debut Tweet-Powered Brooch At Kentucky Derby For NBC Sports
- John Oliver Message To Cicada Skitters Toward 1M Views In Web-Only ‘Last Week Tonight’ Segment