With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Natalie Portman, Nicholas Hoult & Thandie Newton Board Xavier Dolan's 'The Death And Life Of John F. Donovan' - Berlin
Bradley Cooper-Directed 'A Star Is Born' & Disney's 'Overnight On 42nd Street' Among 13 Films Picked For California Film Incentives
Latest TV News
- ‘Shooter’ Drama Based On The Movie Gets Series Order At USA, Ryan Phillippe Stars
- Fox News Channel Bags Second-Biggest Primary-Night Audience In Cable News History
- Ted Levine & Ismael Cruz Cordova Join ‘Ray Donovan’ In Recurring Roles
- Candice Bergen To Topline ABC Comedy Pilot ‘Pearl’
- A&E Docuseries ’60 Days In’ Sends Innocent People To Corrupt Indiana Jail
- Khloé Kardashian’s ‘Kocktails With Khloé’: FYI Orders More Episodes