With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Sophia Bush Departing ‘Chicago P.D.’ After Four Seasons
- Deadline's TV Talk Podcast Episode #6: Big Screen To Small Screen Emmy Contenders, Roger Moore + Best Limited Series Hopefuls
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Season 7 Trailer Snags 61 Million Views In First 24 Hours, HBO Says
- T.J. Miller Moving Out Of HBO’s ‘Silicon Valley’ Ahead Of Season 5
- Brent Montgomery & Bruce David Klein Among Backers Of Queens MediaWorks Non-Fiction Production Complex
- NBC’s ‘Bye Bye Birdie’ Live Musical Moved To 2018