With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
'Last Man On Earth' Finale: EPs Phil Lord & Christopher Miller Tease "Awesome" Season 2 & Post-Apocalyptic Fun
Latest TV News
- ‘Cleveland Abduction’ Ratings: Premiere Snags 3.1M Viewers On Lifetime
- ICM Partners Launches TV Production Department Run By Sean Freidin & Janet Carol Norton
- ‘The Magicians’ Picked Up To Series By Syfy
- ‘Duck Commander Musical’ Fast-Flops In Las Vegas
- ‘Tyrant’ Season 2 Trailer: “Blood Guarantees Nothing” Bad News For Barry
- ‘Make It Pop’ Renewed For Season 2 By Nickelodeon