With Hot In Cleveland amassing a staggering 54-episode order in only 8 months, the sitcom starring Betty White is headed to syndication. CBS TV Distribution has closed a deal to acquire the exclusive broadcast domestic distribution rights for TV Land’s sitcom. The deal had been in the works since the summer, with CTD already informally shopping the show to potential buyers. Hot In Cleveland recently posted its lowest-rated season premiere but continues to be TV Land’s flagship series.
CBS TV Distribution Picks Up TV Land's 'Hot In Cleveland'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'The McCarthys' Debuts Low, 'Elementary' Down In Return, 'A To Z' Hits Dreaded 0.7 Rating
- 'Agent X' Drama Starring Sharon Stone Picked Up To Series By TNT
- 'POTUS' Drama About U.S. President Corrupted By Power Set At Fox With '24' Trio
- 'Bad Judge' & 'A to Z' Cancelled By NBC, Will Finish Original 13-Episode Orders
- 'Limitless' Drama Based On Movie From Bradley Cooper, Alex Kurtzman & Bob Orci Set At CBS
- Pilots 'Knifeman' & 'Galyntine' Not Going Forward At AMC