EXCLUSIVE: Marking his first major feature gig, Burn Notice co-executive producer Craig O’Neill has been set to rewrite Cristo for Warner Bros. A futuristic re-imagining of the Alexandre Dumas revenge classic The Count Of Monte Cristo, Cristo was set up as a spec script by Ian Shorr last summer. The script made the Black List and is being produced by Kevin McCormick’s Langley Park. O’Neill makes his first feature deal shortly after setting up Tin Man, a reinvention of Robocop that’s in development at USA with Fox Television Studios producing. O’Neill’s repped by CAA and Madhouse Entertainment.
'Burn Notice' EP Craig O'Neill Set To Rewrite 'Cristo' At Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings