EXCLUSIVE: Marking his first major feature gig, Burn Notice co-executive producer Craig O’Neill has been set to rewrite Cristo for Warner Bros. A futuristic re-imagining of the Alexandre Dumas revenge classic The Count Of Monte Cristo, Cristo was set up as a spec script by Ian Shorr last summer. The script made the Black List and is being produced by Kevin McCormick’s Langley Park. O’Neill makes his first feature deal shortly after setting up Tin Man, a reinvention of Robocop that’s in development at USA with Fox Television Studios producing. O’Neill’s repped by CAA and Madhouse Entertainment.
'Burn Notice' EP Craig O'Neill Set To Rewrite 'Cristo' At Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest Film News
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: WGA Nixes ‘Three Billboards’; Bleecker Puts Lumps Of Coal In Critics’ Stockings; ‘Get Out…
- ‘Get Out’s Jordan Peele Responds To Golden Globes Category
- Douglas Booth In Talks To Play Nikki Sixx In Motley Crue Biopic ‘The Dirt’