EXCLUSIVE: Marking his first major feature gig, Burn Notice co-executive producer Craig O’Neill has been set to rewrite Cristo for Warner Bros. A futuristic re-imagining of the Alexandre Dumas revenge classic The Count Of Monte Cristo, Cristo was set up as a spec script by Ian Shorr last summer. The script made the Black List and is being produced by Kevin McCormick’s Langley Park. O’Neill makes his first feature deal shortly after setting up Tin Man, a reinvention of Robocop that’s in development at USA with Fox Television Studios producing. O’Neill’s repped by CAA and Madhouse Entertainment.
'Burn Notice' EP Craig O'Neill Set To Rewrite 'Cristo' At Warner Bros
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Latest Film News
- ‘Office Christmas Party’ Review: Dreaming Of A Raunchy Christmas? This Is The Movie For You
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming 2’ Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; ‘Bad Boys 4’ Moves To Memorial Day
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Paramount Sets ‘Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel To Open Sundance Film Festival
- Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney’s ‘Rogue One’ On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening…
- Terry George’s ‘The Promise’ Lands At Open Road, Gets April Release Date