EXCLUSIVE: Marking his first major feature gig, Burn Notice co-executive producer Craig O’Neill has been set to rewrite Cristo for Warner Bros. A futuristic re-imagining of the Alexandre Dumas revenge classic The Count Of Monte Cristo, Cristo was set up as a spec script by Ian Shorr last summer. The script made the Black List and is being produced by Kevin McCormick’s Langley Park. O’Neill makes his first feature deal shortly after setting up Tin Man, a reinvention of Robocop that’s in development at USA with Fox Television Studios producing. O’Neill’s repped by CAA and Madhouse Entertainment.
'Burn Notice' EP Craig O'Neill Set To Rewrite 'Cristo' At Warner Bros
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Sons Of Anarchy's Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie's Choice For King Arthur
- Dark Day For Civility In Trade Journalism
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'