Boardwalk Empire’s second season ended on a high note. The finale, featuring the shocking death of a major character (I won’t reveal more for the sake of procrastinating DVR viewers), averaged a season high 3 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday. Another 834,000 viewers caught the 11 PM replay for a combined audience of 3.8 million. Sandwiched between the two airings of Boardwalk Empire was a preview of HBO’s new David Milch-Michael Mann series Luck, which premieres January 29. The pilot episode of the horse-racing drama starring Dustin Hoffman averaged 1.1 million viewers, holding onto a third of the Boardwalk Empire finale audience.
'Boardwalk Empire's Shocking Finale Hits Season High, 'Luck' So-So In Preview
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Moana' Pushes 'Office Christmas Party' Off Her Turf; 'La La Land' Hits High Notes - Early AM B.O. Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Donald Trump On Role In 'Celebrity Apprentice': "Zero Time" But "Big Stake"; Slams CNN As "Fake News"
Latest TV News
- ‘Blue Bloods’ Ratings Top Night, ’20/20′ Falls, ‘Exorcist’ & ‘Crazy…
- Arrested ‘Silicon Valley’ Star T.J. Miller Keeps Critics’ Choice Hosting Gig
- Donald Trump On Role In ‘Celebrity Apprentice’: “Zero Time” But “Big Stake”; Slams CNN As “Fake News”…
- Jimmy Kimmel Skewers President Elect’s Domestic Policy With ‘Trump On A Stump’
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees