Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly just got a nice Christmas gift, landing his first interview with former President Bill Clinton. It will air during The O’Reilly Factor next Tuesday. O’Reilly had been pursuing Clinton since he launched The Factor 15 years ago. On CBS’ Late Show With David Letterman in October, O’Reilly said that “there are only two guys that wouldn’t come on, we’ve got everybody else — Clinton and (Dick) Cheney.” Asked by Letterman about a potential Clinton appearance, O’Reilly said, “we’re negotiating; I would love to have him.” He just got his wish, with the two Bills set to discuss the Obama administration, the Republican presidential campaign and Clinton’s new book, Back to Work, among other topics, in their first sit-down. With Clinton booked, former Vice President Dick Cheney now remains the only holdout. Why wouldn’t he talk to O’Reilly? “He thinks I’m a punk,” the Fox News anchor told Letterman.
Bill O'Reilly Lands Bill Clinton As Guest
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series