Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly just got a nice Christmas gift, landing his first interview with former President Bill Clinton. It will air during The O’Reilly Factor next Tuesday. O’Reilly had been pursuing Clinton since he launched The Factor 15 years ago. On CBS’ Late Show With David Letterman in October, O’Reilly said that “there are only two guys that wouldn’t come on, we’ve got everybody else — Clinton and (Dick) Cheney.” Asked by Letterman about a potential Clinton appearance, O’Reilly said, “we’re negotiating; I would love to have him.” He just got his wish, with the two Bills set to discuss the Obama administration, the Republican presidential campaign and Clinton’s new book, Back to Work, among other topics, in their first sit-down. With Clinton booked, former Vice President Dick Cheney now remains the only holdout. Why wouldn’t he talk to O’Reilly? “He thinks I’m a punk,” the Fox News anchor told Letterman.
Bill O'Reilly Lands Bill Clinton As Guest
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era