Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly just got a nice Christmas gift, landing his first interview with former President Bill Clinton. It will air during The O’Reilly Factor next Tuesday. O’Reilly had been pursuing Clinton since he launched The Factor 15 years ago. On CBS’ Late Show With David Letterman in October, O’Reilly said that “there are only two guys that wouldn’t come on, we’ve got everybody else — Clinton and (Dick) Cheney.” Asked by Letterman about a potential Clinton appearance, O’Reilly said, “we’re negotiating; I would love to have him.” He just got his wish, with the two Bills set to discuss the Obama administration, the Republican presidential campaign and Clinton’s new book, Back to Work, among other topics, in their first sit-down. With Clinton booked, former Vice President Dick Cheney now remains the only holdout. Why wouldn’t he talk to O’Reilly? “He thinks I’m a punk,” the Fox News anchor told Letterman.
Bill O'Reilly Lands Bill Clinton As Guest
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- WGA Contract Talks Coming Down To Wire
- Amazon Near Pickups Of Comedy Pilots From Michael Patrick King, George Saunders & Diarra Kilpatrick
- ‘Being Mary Jane’ Casts Raney Branch; Falk Hentschel Joins ‘The Alienist’
- Justice Department Settles Suit Over DirecTV’s Effort To Keep Dodgers Games Dark – Update
- Final Member Of Movie & Music Counterfeiting Ring Sentenced To Prison