Fox News Channel’s Bill O’Reilly just got a nice Christmas gift, landing his first interview with former President Bill Clinton. It will air during The O’Reilly Factor next Tuesday. O’Reilly had been pursuing Clinton since he launched The Factor 15 years ago. On CBS’ Late Show With David Letterman in October, O’Reilly said that “there are only two guys that wouldn’t come on, we’ve got everybody else — Clinton and (Dick) Cheney.” Asked by Letterman about a potential Clinton appearance, O’Reilly said, “we’re negotiating; I would love to have him.” He just got his wish, with the two Bills set to discuss the Obama administration, the Republican presidential campaign and Clinton’s new book, Back to Work, among other topics, in their first sit-down. With Clinton booked, former Vice President Dick Cheney now remains the only holdout. Why wouldn’t he talk to O’Reilly? “He thinks I’m a punk,” the Fox News anchor told Letterman.
Bill O'Reilly Lands Bill Clinton As Guest
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Transparent' Creator Jill Soloway Won't Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment On-Set Rules
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- ‘Transparent’ Creator Jill Soloway Won’t Discuss Jeffrey Tambor Scandal, Advocates Anti-Harassment…
- Saoirse Ronan To Host ‘Saturday Night Live’, With Musical Guest U2
- ‘SNL’: Trump Boys Inherit Dad-Free Spot With “Juilliard Massage” Of “RickiLakes”
- ‘Stranger Things’: Duffer Brothers And Cast Reflect On Season 2, Keep Tight-Lipped On Season 3
- ‘Parks & Rec’ Mike Schur Says “Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey”; ‘Leftovers’ Damon Lindelof Regrets…
- Lena Dunham Apologizes For Murray Miller Defense Amid Assault Allegations