BET Networks has signed a multi-platform talent deal with former CNN anchor T.J. Holmes. Under the pact, Holmes will host a new show on BET and contribute to BET.com. Details on his BET show are still sketchy and the network wouldn’t confirm whether the program will be daily or weekly, but it is expected to feature Holmes’ prospective on current events as well as human interest stories. At CNN, Holmes anchored major breaking news stories and human interest pieces ranging from the tornadoes across the Midwest and Southeast to the Gulf oil spill in 2010 to Saddam Hussein’s execution in 2006. Holmes came to CNN from NBC11 in the San Francisco Bay Area.
BET Signs Talent Deal With T.J. Holmes
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate