BET Networks has signed a multi-platform talent deal with former CNN anchor T.J. Holmes. Under the pact, Holmes will host a new show on BET and contribute to BET.com. Details on his BET show are still sketchy and the network wouldn’t confirm whether the program will be daily or weekly, but it is expected to feature Holmes’ prospective on current events as well as human interest stories. At CNN, Holmes anchored major breaking news stories and human interest pieces ranging from the tornadoes across the Midwest and Southeast to the Gulf oil spill in 2010 to Saddam Hussein’s execution in 2006. Holmes came to CNN from NBC11 in the San Francisco Bay Area.
BET Signs Talent Deal With T.J. Holmes
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- NBC Holding Open Casting Call For Dorothy In ‘The Wiz Live!’
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA
- ‘MasterChef’ Ratings Rise, ‘Briefcase’ Debut Tops Viewership, ‘500 Questions’ Dips
- Trevor Noah Takes Over ‘The Daily Show’ On September 28
- Bradley Cooper, Taylor Schilling Will Present On Tony Telecast – But What About Tommy Tune?