Benderspink has optioned Turf, the Jonathan Ross and Tommy Lee Edwards creation published by Image Comics. Set in the 1920s Prohibition Era New York, the comic blends gangsters with vampires and aliens fighting for turf. Ross is the often controversial radio and TV host in Britain, and Edwards has created artwork on titles including Hellboy, Daredevil and concept art for films like The Book Of Eli. Benderspink is producing the Steve Carell-Jim Carrey comedy Burt Wonderstone and The Last Man at New Line, and Undying Love at Warner Bros. WME repped the sale.
Benderspink Stakes Out 'Turf' For Film
What's Hot on Deadline
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
Trump-Linked Cambridge Analytica Stole Data From 50M Facebook Users And "Targeted Their Inner Demons:" Reports
Latest Film News
- ‘First Match’ And ‘TransMilitary’ Are Among SXSW Audience Award Winners
- Shia LaBeouf, Lucas Hedges To Star In ‘Honey Boy’
- ‘Augie’ Review: Fitness Giant’s ALS Struggle Makes For Moving Love Story
- ‘Can You Ever Forgive Me?’ First Look Trailer Showcases Melissa McCarthy As Literary Forger Lee Israel
- Saudi Arabia Fund Deal For Endeavor Stake Could Close In Week’s Time For $400M
- Female Director Scorecard: MGM’s ‘Taking Flight,’ Others In Wings