Benderspink has optioned Turf, the Jonathan Ross and Tommy Lee Edwards creation published by Image Comics. Set in the 1920s Prohibition Era New York, the comic blends gangsters with vampires and aliens fighting for turf. Ross is the often controversial radio and TV host in Britain, and Edwards has created artwork on titles including Hellboy, Daredevil and concept art for films like The Book Of Eli. Benderspink is producing the Steve Carell-Jim Carrey comedy Burt Wonderstone and The Last Man at New Line, and Undying Love at Warner Bros. WME repped the sale.
Benderspink Stakes Out 'Turf' For Film
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency