Anchor Bay Films has landed U.S. rights to the Nicolas Cage thriller Seeking Justice and has slated it for a March 16 theatrical release. January Jones and Guy Pearce co-star in the film, which was directed by Roger Donaldson. The plot revolves around inner-city teacher Will (Cage) and his musician wife Laura (Jones) whose lives are torn apart when she is brutally assaulted and he is approached by a man (Pearce) offering to dispense immediate justice on the perpetrators. Will accepts and is pulled into an underground vigilante organization that leads to frightening and dangerous consequences. The film, previously titled The Hungry Rabbit Jumps, was produced by Endgame Entertainment’s James D. Stern, Ram Bergman and Material Entertainment’s Tobey Maguire and Jenno Topping.
Anchor Bay Acquires Nicolas Cage Pic 'Seeking Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Spirit Award Nominations: 'Call Me By Your Name', 'Lady Bird', 'Get Out', 'The Rider', 'Florida Project' Best Pics
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
Latest Film News
- Andy Serkis Insists Performance Capture Acting Is Not “A Drug-Assisted Sport”
- Spirit Award Nominations: ‘Call Me By Your Name’, ‘Lady Bird’, ‘Get Out’, ‘The Rider’, ‘Florida Project…
- CJ 4DPLEX Continues Euro Expansion With Switzerland’s Kitag Cinemas; INTV Conference Sets Speakers…
- ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Promo: “Light, Darkness — And Something Else”
- ‘Justice League’ Flies Past $101M; ‘Wonder’ Sparks $31M+ As Thanksgiving Week Warms Up
- How Harvey Weinstein Used NDAs And Personal Bank Accounts To Silence Accusers: Report