Anchor Bay Films has landed U.S. rights to the Nicolas Cage thriller Seeking Justice and has slated it for a March 16 theatrical release. January Jones and Guy Pearce co-star in the film, which was directed by Roger Donaldson. The plot revolves around inner-city teacher Will (Cage) and his musician wife Laura (Jones) whose lives are torn apart when she is brutally assaulted and he is approached by a man (Pearce) offering to dispense immediate justice on the perpetrators. Will accepts and is pulled into an underground vigilante organization that leads to frightening and dangerous consequences. The film, previously titled The Hungry Rabbit Jumps, was produced by Endgame Entertainment’s James D. Stern, Ram Bergman and Material Entertainment’s Tobey Maguire and Jenno Topping.
Anchor Bay Acquires Nicolas Cage Pic 'Seeking Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dunkirk' Takes Box Office By Storm With $55.4M No. 1 Spot For $105M+ Global Opening; 'Valerian' $23.5M Start - Int'l Box Office
'Dunkirk' Takes Warner Bros Past $1B; 'Girls Trip' Record Opening For Malcolm D. Lee; Reasons Why 'Valerian' Crashed
Latest Film News
- CCH Pounder Rejoins ‘Avatar’ Team For Sequels
- Dwayne Johnson’s Apple Movie With Siri Dominating The Day
- ‘Captain Marvel,’ ‘Island Plaza’ & ‘Midway’ Among Films Awarded CA Tax Credits
- ‘Moonlight’ Helmer Barry Jenkins Set As Keynote Speaker At SXSW 2018
- Hasbro Shares Hit After Hollywood-Related Toy Sales Disappoint In Q2 Report
- Venice Critics’ Week Lineup Revealed; UK Debut ‘Pin Cushion’ To Open Section