Anchor Bay Films has landed U.S. rights to the Nicolas Cage thriller Seeking Justice and has slated it for a March 16 theatrical release. January Jones and Guy Pearce co-star in the film, which was directed by Roger Donaldson. The plot revolves around inner-city teacher Will (Cage) and his musician wife Laura (Jones) whose lives are torn apart when she is brutally assaulted and he is approached by a man (Pearce) offering to dispense immediate justice on the perpetrators. Will accepts and is pulled into an underground vigilante organization that leads to frightening and dangerous consequences. The film, previously titled The Hungry Rabbit Jumps, was produced by Endgame Entertainment’s James D. Stern, Ram Bergman and Material Entertainment’s Tobey Maguire and Jenno Topping.
Anchor Bay Acquires Nicolas Cage Pic 'Seeking Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Samantha Geimer, Victim In Roman Polanski Sex Case, Strongly Defends Him Inside And Outside Of Court
'Justice League' Lassos $185M Overseas, $279M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $739M Global - International Box Office
TV & Film Casting Biz Disrupted: Fox's Decision To Drop Breakdown Services For Casting Networks & Its Fallout
Latest Film News
- China Box Office Tops $7.5B Milestone; Admissions Up 15% So Far In 2017
- Natasha Henstridge, Tamer Hassan & Lady Clara Paget Team For UK Horror Feature
- PGA Awards Unveil Documentary Feature Nominees
- ‘Justice League’ Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $93M+ Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened – Final
- ‘Coco’ Review: Pixar Does It Again With Dazzling New Toon
- Can ‘Coco’ Whip ‘Justice League’ For Top Spot Over Thanksgiving Stretch? – Box Office Preview