Anchor Bay Films has landed U.S. rights to the Nicolas Cage thriller Seeking Justice and has slated it for a March 16 theatrical release. January Jones and Guy Pearce co-star in the film, which was directed by Roger Donaldson. The plot revolves around inner-city teacher Will (Cage) and his musician wife Laura (Jones) whose lives are torn apart when she is brutally assaulted and he is approached by a man (Pearce) offering to dispense immediate justice on the perpetrators. Will accepts and is pulled into an underground vigilante organization that leads to frightening and dangerous consequences. The film, previously titled The Hungry Rabbit Jumps, was produced by Endgame Entertainment’s James D. Stern, Ram Bergman and Material Entertainment’s Tobey Maguire and Jenno Topping.
Anchor Bay Acquires Nicolas Cage Pic 'Seeking Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Universal Wins 'The Grownup'; 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
Latest Film News
- Focus Features Makes Big Berlin Deal; $9 Million For Interracial Marriage Drama ‘Loving’
- Rob Cohen’s ‘Category 5’ Sees Storm Of Sales Action For Foresight – Berlin
- Paul Rudd, Steve Coogan To Share ‘An Ideal Home’ – Berlin
- Charlotte Rampling To Star With Josh Hartnett In ‘Valley of the Gods’ – Berlin
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.