Anchor Bay Films has landed U.S. rights to the Nicolas Cage thriller Seeking Justice and has slated it for a March 16 theatrical release. January Jones and Guy Pearce co-star in the film, which was directed by Roger Donaldson. The plot revolves around inner-city teacher Will (Cage) and his musician wife Laura (Jones) whose lives are torn apart when she is brutally assaulted and he is approached by a man (Pearce) offering to dispense immediate justice on the perpetrators. Will accepts and is pulled into an underground vigilante organization that leads to frightening and dangerous consequences. The film, previously titled The Hungry Rabbit Jumps, was produced by Endgame Entertainment’s James D. Stern, Ram Bergman and Material Entertainment’s Tobey Maguire and Jenno Topping.
Anchor Bay Acquires Nicolas Cage Pic 'Seeking Justice'
What's Hot on Deadline
Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing "Risky" 'Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On' Docuseries - Sundance Studio
Uni/Blumhouse's 'Split' Is A Hit With High $39M To $40M+; 'Xander Cage' Falls Down - Saturday AM Update
Latest Film News
- The Orchard Lands Sam Elliott Drama ‘The Hero:’ Sundance
- Rashida Jones Praises Netflix For Backing “Risky” ‘Hot Girls Wanted: Turned On’ Docuseries…
- Cancelled Sundance Screenings Get New Slots With Power Back On At Venue – Update
- Alden Ehrenreich, Tye Sheridan And Jack Huston Tap The Trauma Of War With ‘The Yellow Birds’…
- Focus Features Mounts ‘Thoroughbred’ For $5M: Sundance
- Neon In Mid-7 Figure NA Rights Deal For ‘Ingrid Goes West’: Sundance